how about we share some funny product reviews we've all seen before, because we ALL have come across such things.

For me, it was a review on a Schecter 006 Deluxe on MF, just the last line really caught my interest.

...But anyway, A real good guitar for an intermediate (like myself) a pro's back-up axe, or a beginners main guitar, It's very good value, but to complete get a LINE 6 SPIDER III amp, you cant go wrong w/ those babes! It sets ur guitar on FIRE

I'm guessing he must mean a literal fire...

Anyways, anyone else have some?

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
i trust his expert opinion with all due respect
Gear:
2000 Paul Reed Smith CE-24
ESP EC-1000 w/ Seymour Duncans
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB Plexi 1x12
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
ive seen reviews of people going on with scheters being good with spiders. one of my favourites was some1 saying that the dean came with THE best strings so there to expensive to change after a 1yr of owning the guitar. some review for an lp said remove the pickgaurd it only sounds good with the pickgurd on if u play jazz
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Me too... i'm gonna go buy another one... then my guitar will be set on FIRE.

EDIT: ^lol

^
He's laughing at YOU.

Ibanez RG370DX
This: http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B000001C5S/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?%5Fencoding=UTF8&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#R1A1Z3ZQD0JO5N

It's for Cannibal Corpse's Tomb of the Mutilated.

Wholesome Christian music, May 16, 2007
By Kevin Dorn (Roosevelt, Utah) - See all my reviews

One look at the beatiful artwork on the cover of the CD and you'll know your in for some beatiful touching music. Even just reading the song titles such as [...]and you'll understand how touching their music truely is. Here are some of their lyrics "I came blood inside of her chocking on the clot gagging on the snot gushing blood, from her mouth bloody gel leaking out Body buried in a shallow grave Unmarked for none to find The sickness I have left behind Undetected go my crimes The greatest thrill of my life" Absolute poetry, (Sniff sniff) It truely brings a tear to my eyes. And the music itself is so comforting and soothing. It's hard to believe that any man can write music so beatiful, and so touching. But I have to warn you, some people out there won't like the Christian overtones in their music, but most people love it.

I don't know if he did this for teh lulz or if he was serious.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by guy talking about thunderbird bass
First things first, this thing has AMAZING tone! It is very fat and big, and it is the darkest sounding bass I've ever played or heard. With that dark sound, it'll blend into an ensemble much better than any other bass I've ever played! It is definitely true what they say that this is a great -rock- bass, perhaps the best. It sounds good finger played, sounds good picked, and despite what some have said, sounds amazing slapped! It's the darkest bass meeting the brightest play style and results in a thick, fat, meaty slap which sounds fantastic. It also has a unique and very cool look and the covered pickups keep the strings from rubbing up against the poles which would result in aweful pops! This thing is a beauty, and sounds -MASSIVE!- And it will blend into a mix like nothing else ever will. Epiphone could be completely justified charging $700 for this bass, and it's still be a fair deal. For the current price, this thing is an absolute steal. I recommend this bass heartily!!

lolol The whole review is funny. The MG of bass guitars.
Quote by Imperial
This: http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B000001C5S/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?%5Fencoding=UTF8&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#R1A1Z3ZQD0JO5N

It's for Cannibal Corpse's Tomb of the Mutilated.

I don't know if he did this for teh lulz or if he was serious.

I dont think he's serious, but its hilarious.

^
He's laughing at YOU.

Ibanez RG370DX
Quote by MakeItWitChu
I dont think he's serious, but its hilarious.

Yeah, especially that last line.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
whats wrong with thunderbirds? epi thunderbirds or gibson ones?
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
LOL to the Cannibal Corpse one.
Quote by StevoIRL
Hetfield what a man bit of belly but still what a man

Gear

Gibson Slash Signature LP
B-52 AT-112 60 watt
Digitech Rp90
Thunderbirds look cool, but if they suck then maybe I'd have to make a custom one to deny the suckitude... That is if I ever decide to play bass.
Quote by Fuzzbox91
whats wrong with thunderbirds? epi thunderbirds or gibson ones?

Both. I just find issues with a bass when the neck joins the body a the 15th fret, when the neck goes down faster than a crack***** about to score, the tone is so muddy you can barely tell what notes are being played, and when the bridge randomly pops off when you play.
From UG, Estebans American Legacy:

Features: I strongly believe this guitar is made entirely of cheap plywood. The fretboard is painted black, you can tell if you chip off the paint, which I did, 'cause the guitar is a hunk of junk. Also, the plastic pearl-looking inlays are glued in by Elmer's glue and come out of enough pressure is applyed on one side. I have no idea where it was made because the label that came with the guitar came out when I got it, I have reason to believe it was Mexico. I bought the acoustic-electric version for the sole purpose of seeing just how bad it was. And believe me, it's bad. The tuners are flimsy and need to be tuned (which requires that you have great dexterity) everytime you play. Came with a case, a very short strap, a faulty cable, an allen wrench (the only thing that was not dissapointing). Oh, and it's a dreadnaught acoustic-electric. No cutaway. // 1
Sound: For something that was produced this badly, it actually has a decent sound. Not full or anything but I expected it to sound like a broken banjo. It doesn't resonate much but its good enough for beginners to practice on. It sounds terrible on an amp, don't even bother. // 3

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar was very poorly assembled. The action is freakishly high, but I sort of like that because it strengthens your fingers faster, every other acoustic guitar I have played is so much easier to play than the esteban. Again, the wood is terrible. It's thin and feels as though you could easily poke a hole in it. Tuning pegs are loose. The best part about this is the volume and tone control that's built in on the side. It's not bad. // 2

Reliability & Durability: Don't take it to a live show unless it is to burn it or smash it. Please don't embarrass yourself like that. Don't even play it for your girlfriend, unless you want her to dump you. // 1

Impression: Like Flamenco? Classical? Acoustic rock? Well this is not the guitar for that, this guitar is best used as a finger excercise machine and nothing more. I had a Takamine Jasmine before this, it was $180 but it was good, full sounding easy playing acoustic/electric cutaway dreadnaught. I wish Esteban would stop tricking everyone on his infomercials and sell this terrible product. The man loves guitar, he should know there is nothing worse than having a retarded guitar. Shame on him. // 1

Bolds are all mine :P.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by SkyValley
From UG, Estebans American Legacy:

*review*

Bolds are all mine :P.

Now that is funny.

i lol'ed at the allen wrench thing.

^
He's laughing at YOU.

Ibanez RG370DX
I saw a review of the Hannah Montana Washburn guitar. What made me laugh was what this guy did to the guitar.

I bought this guitar, but I modded mine with EMG pickups, and an EMG afterburner, and I'm seeing about getting a Kahler trem put on. anyway, it screams. I play alot of Weakling, Burzum, wolves in the throne room, etc. and this guitar can handle it all. I get some looks at shows, but once they hear it in action, they change their tune. Only problem is some sharp fret ends that cut up my hands when I play, but the blood getting all over it is very kvlt. I reccomend this guitar 100%.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge