Page 1 of 2
I don't know if I should either buy more guitars OR stop and save my money like there's no tomorrow and buy myself a car. Both sound really good to me. What do you think?
Get a car. Then you have more flexibility to take different jobs and earn more money. Then in the long run you'll have more guitars.
Save money like there's no tommorow? Isn't that the same as spending it?

Therefore, you've only given us one option.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by IcePh0enix
Haha I read the thread title Cat OR Guitar.

I would save up for the car.

Haha, I did as well.

And get the car.
Get a car, but not that one lol
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
I have a similar choice, but I already have good guitars, I am going to buy a good amp first (5150 hopefully), then get a car, but that is just the order of priority for me
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by IcePh0enix

Same here. xD
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by smb
Get a car. Then you have more flexibility to take different jobs and earn more money. Then in the long run you'll have more guitars.

That's exactly what I was going to say, except with less big words..

Edit:

Aren't Sebrings old lady cars?
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
guitar

sorry ppl

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
Do you understand the meaning of the phrase "Like there's no tomorrow"?
id get guitars, gas is expensive as hell, insurance is a bitch. but thats just me. im such a nonconformist.
well i'm not looking to spend a whole load of money on a car, I like that one, the MGP is good, etc.
In a year you'll still be able to play the guitar, but it'll cost you £10 in petrol to drive the car to the end of your driveway.
Quote by the_stickman
why is gasoline called petrol in other countries?

Why is it that some people don't understand the concept of regional dialects?
Cars drive you places.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Don't get that car. They'll charge you out the ass on insurance just because it's a convertible. Plus Chryslers tend to break alot. Get a late model Honda or Toyota sedan.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
but....but....it's a convertible. But that's true about the insurance, i didn't think about that.
Quote by the_stickman
why is gasoline called petrol in other countries?
Gasoline is made from petroleum, aka petrol.
Get a manly car that rapes forests and kills any plant it rolls by, one that also runs on indian tears. NOW THAT'S WHAT BEING A MAN IS ABOUT.
Quote by the_stickman
but....but....it's a convertible. But that's true about the insurance, i didn't think about that.

It's not even a cool convertible. We're talking about the car that both Michael Scott and my aunt drive. Definitely a chick car.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Yeah, I'm not buying my own car until we've gotten off of the oil fix. I'm staying at home for uni, so I can mooch off my parents' vehicles if I need them (like for having sex in the back seat of) else, I'll just bike/bus it everywhere. My mom's a bus driver so I get on for free.
car, if you don't you will regret it...
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
Quote by IcePh0enix

Wow, I didn't think that many people misread the title (as I did) until reading the thread

buy the cat!
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
If you have your heart set on a car I'd stay away from the Sebring. Terrible fuel economy for their class. Not terribly reliable either. If you have your heart set on a convertible (which, imo, isn't a good choice) look at some used Saabs. I've never driven a Saab that didn't put a smile on my face and they are very reliable. Look at Car and Driver or Autoweek about the Sebring and you'll see what I'm talking about. Also, if you could talk yourself out of a couple more grand, your choices get much much better.

Another thing to think about: If you don't care about fuel economy, then look at some used trucks. They are dirt cheap right now thanks to oil prices.
Page 1 of 2