Is there anyway to message ALL my friends or all my friends in a certain network without manually choosing each one?
Yes, it's called Myspace.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
i clicked on this expecting it to be that damned picture again. the one that showed up magically on every freakin forum everywhere at the same time. the facebook one. yeah. that one. yeah.
Quote by assparade69
i clicked on this expecting it to be that damned picture again. the one that showed up magically on every freakin forum everywhere at the same time. the facebook one. yeah. that one. yeah.
(Invalid img) this?

Anyway, there's no quick way to do what the threadstarter wants, though he could make a group in his friends list including everyone to save time if he needs to spam all his friends regularly.
Quote by smb
(Invalid img) this?

Anyway, there's no quick way to do what the threadstarter wants, though he could make a group in his friends list including everyone to save time if he needs to spam all his friends regularly.

...that scared me at first, thinking everyone was sharing the picture of me.
Quote by smb
(Invalid img) this?

Stop that

It annoys me greatly.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.