i'd like to see what you guys can come up for this one.

Personal Ad
I enjoy long, [Adjectve] walks on the beach, getting [Verb Ending In "Ed"] in the rain and serendipitous encounters with [Noun (Plural]. I really like piña coladas mixed with [Liquid], and romantic, candle-lit [Noun (Plural]. I am well-read from Dr. Seuss to [Famous Person]. I travel frequently, especially to [Place], when I am not busy with work. (I am a [Occupation].) I am looking for [Noun] and beauty in the form of a [Nationality] goddess. She should have the physique of [Female Celebrity] and the [Noun] of [Female Person]. I would prefer if she knew how to cook, clean, and wash my [Noun (Plural)]. I know I’m not very attractive in my picture, but it was taken [Number] days ago, and I have since become more [Adjective].
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
..you aren't supposed to give us the story surrounding it, you first just give us the words that you need so this way we have no preconceived notion of what to put..
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
w/e. just fill in the blanks
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
My youngest sister is a complete idiot.

Her and two friends were doing a Mad Lib and the sentence involved "...letter, text, e-_____ (noun)".

Obviously they were cheating in someway to get this answer, but regardless it shows their stupidity: for the noun they put "lephant", as in e-lephant.

I proceeded to make fun of her until she wept.
Personal Ad
I enjoy long, lonely walks on the beach, getting F---ed in the rain and serendipitous encounters with Prostitutes. I really like piña coladas mixed with juice, and romantic, candle-lit Boobs. I am well-read from Dr. Seuss to Fall Out Boy (hahahaha). I travel frequently, especially to The Pit, when I am not busy with work. (I am a Stripper.) I am looking for sex and beauty in the form of a American goddess. She should have the physique of Anne Hatheaway and the Eyes of Sara Jessica Parker. I would prefer if she knew how to cook, clean, and wash my Dick. I know I’m not very attractive in my picture, but it was taken 69] days ago, and I have since become more Sexy
I did this blind as you are supposed to, and also in the spirit of UG. I think it turned out hilarious.

I enjoy long, tasty walks on the beach, getting rick-rolled in the rain and serendipitous encounters with chavs. I really like piña coladas mixed with blood cum, and romantic, candle-lit birthdays. I am well-read from Dr. Seuss to AwesomePossum5. I travel frequently, especially to Lemon Party, when I am not busy with work. (I am a guitarist) I am looking for tears and beauty in the form of a 4-chan goddess. She should have the physique of Frenchy and the bass of Haylee Williams. I would prefer if she knew how to cook, clean, and wash my lol wut pears. I know I’m not very attractive in my picture, but it was taken 79 days ago, and I have since become more prickly.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
epic
****ing
fail
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by COBHC6
epic
****ing
fail

and COBHC6 takes the win!
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by MetropolisPt3
*roar of applause*

*high fives MetropolisPt3 for playing along*
Quote by ShaunDiel