Ok just something to make you laugh but sometimes these yahoo user movie reviews are hilarous like read this user review from shrek 2

OK, so I'm getting old--but I ask you--when did Pinnochio start wearing a thong?? That's only one of the things that came up when I took my 11yr old boy and some 7 and 8 year old girls to see the newly released SHREK 2 this weekend.

When the girls came out singing a tune from the movie, I could tell they picked right up on one of the main themes. The song they were singing--"I'm SEXY, I'm SEXY". They weren't just singing though, they were swinging those hips like Janet Jackson at the Super Bowl.

Well, not only were Pinnochio, Shrek, Fiona and the donkey sexed up--but the Fairy Godmother. She did a number as a vamp in a red sequined gown with a slit up to her waist and cleavage to match Jessica Rabbit's in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit". She slid all over the top of the piano like no Fairy Godmother I had ever seen.

But what I really want to know is, am I the only one in the world who didn't know that Prince Charming is bi-sexual. Yes, Fiona dumped him, so he fixed his hair and got together with a transexual (guy dressed in drag, if you're from the Bible belt) at the end. It's really in the movie. Really!

Tell your friends. What a disappoint.

Well it made me laugh cause people are weird

anyways go and find your favorite movie on yahoo movies and click on user reviews and look at the lowest rated ones cause thats where the funny ones are