hey so.. i work in a factory .. i pile things and sort things etc, i stand in steel toe boots for 7 hours and 20 minutes untill i go home

and.. my legs hurt alot
but work being so long and boring ( on slow days ) hurts just as bad

any tips for either pains?

thanks

ps. i mean any one know how to make the day go faster other than drugs and hard work

or wat i can do about my legs
Get a desk job?

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
painkillers ?
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
no.. im a temp full time till i go back to finish high school in septmeber

but it really sucks

and im not cutting off my legs:P hahah
what kind of boots? get CAT steel toes, i work in them all day and i'm fine.your other option-don't be pussy and suck it up!
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
Quote by redneckrocker2
what kind of boots? get CAT steel toes, i work in them all day and i'm fine.your other option-don't be pussy and suck it up!

haha hillbilly deluxe, slick pickup trucks, big timin in a small town

and ya idk it think there liek dakota or some cheap ****

im not being a pussy either im juust saying.. damn its boring
take a lot of prescription painkillers and you'll fly through the day without even knowing it. not too many though, or you could end up slurring your words, falling down stairs, or trying to move a 200 pound china cabinet by yourself and falling down a flight of stairs with the cabinet landing on top of you
dude, you can buy memory foam thingys to put in your shoes so your standing on memory foam. it's the most comfortable material alive, but it's like $20, do damn
Quote by jakesmellspoo
take a lot of prescription painkillers and you'll fly through the day without even knowing it. not too many though, or you could end up slurring your words, falling down stairs, or trying to move a 200 pound china cabinet by yourself and falling down a flight of stairs with the cabinet landing on top of you

oh booy

what fun

hey any one every noice time goes alot slower after u find out wat time it is

like.. i flew thru the first 3 hours took a break trhen like 20 mins aftewr the break i checked the time and it took foreverrrr for lunch then the rest of the day
fap your boss for money. thats like a 5 minute shift if you are good.
Amps:
Crate V3112
Mesa Mk IVB

Guitars:
Ibanez SZ320
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X
Michael Kelly Patriot Custom

Effects:
Too Many to list.