Hey I just bought a digitech CF-7 and am wondering your opinions of it. I bought it just because it was a good deal and if I don't like it I can prob make money selling it locally anyways.

So what are your experience with this pedal?
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
i got a demo model the last one in the store for $49.99 at guitar center. i've liked it so far no complaints.
I have one and really like it.

I really don't know if the effect models are close to the real ones, but they sound really nice to me. Plenty of tweaking available on all the models and it is actually true bypass as well.

One thing to keep in mind, read the manual closely. To use the 6 controls effectively, they map some "on/off" settings to knobs. For example, the TC Electronic model (#3) can be a pitch modulator, chorus, or full on flanger based on the position of one of the controls. The sound is very different (obviously), but you might miss finding them if you're just twiddling the knobs up and down a little here and there.

BTW, I tend to use the TC (#3) and the Multi-chorus (#1) more than any of the others. Just out of personal preference for the music I play.

Also, one suggestion. Make up a cheat sheet of with multiple sets of the 4 knobs (and inner knobs) drawn out. Then as you find tone you like, mark up the sheet. Otherwise, it's really easy to forget what you found. (I also have a Distortion Factory and DigiVerb I do the same thing for... yes I like DigiTech stuff).
My Favorite T-Shirt Saying: "Warning: Drummer Playing Guitar"

My Music: Abandon At My Place -- One man heavy observational rock band...

My Fav Gear:
Egnater Tourmaster 4100, Schecter Hellraiser, MXR EQ, Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss DD-7
Awesome thanks. I really don't want to duplicate chorus sounds, I want to find my own sound anyways.

Yes I'm pretty surprised with Digitech... I have no more Boss pedals anymore because of them (and Danelectro :P)
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.