I dont care, doesn't affect me, as long as Busch Gardens isn't closed, and as long as they keep making good Budweiser, I dont care.
it sucks, bud was the best american beer, just look at the ****ing box. they better not change the recipe.

ps- ive always been more of a miller man
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
Yeah well **** you guys. How do you think we felt when Molson got bought out and now we have to drink our precious "American" CANADIAN beer.

I am a little disapointed as bud is often a second choice of mine but because of the incident mentioned, I am already numb to this harsh and cruel world.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Eric 666
I dont care, doesn't affect me, as long as Busch Gardens isn't closed, and as long as they keep making good Budweiser, I dont care.

Busch Gardens and SeaWorld were both sold with the company. Its now up to the new beer company to decide if they want to keep the parks
As long as I can still get Busch heavy for $14/30rack, I'm not complaining.
dude SIN
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by Jericho114
Yeah well **** you guys. How do you think we felt when Molson got bought out and now we have to drink our precious "American" CANADIAN beer.

I am a little disapointed as bud is often a second choice of mine but because of the incident mentioned, I am already numb to this harsh and cruel world.

Maybe one day your wounds will heal.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Maybe one day your wounds will heal.

Until then, I will continue to drown my sorrows with more beer. Maybe a few Kokanee's tonight, help keep the heart of the Canadian mountains alive.

BTW this is CNN.com cover story news. Finally something more important than what Obama and Mckain* had for dinner tonight.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Budweiser tastes like piss anyway, so I don't really care, micro breweries FTW.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i never liked Budweiser that much. it sounds like they wont really change anything, so i dont really care.