Ok, so I was trying to think of ways to attract traffic to my site, as it's notoriously a very hard thing to do. And I came up with this idea, but it relys on me having at least some traffic to start with.

I call it The LOST Challenge, and essentially, if you can explain to me, in...say...200 words or more why YOUR favourite TV show is better than LOST, you are a winner!

I plan to create a section for this on my site, but only if I can ascertain that people would be willing to take part. I can also change it to be about bands, or anything like that, just anything to get people talking.

Anybody think they'd be interested?
lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks lost sucks
Signature temporarily empty
Well, I honestly don't think it would bring in many people.

I (obviously) don't feel like writing unecessary essays.

EDIT: smb!! That's the user name I wanted!
Well I like writing for pleasure, and as I am a member of a few sites that promote that idea, I know that there are others like me.

Writing for pleasure is not an "unnecessary" use of your time
That's where you're wrong. Writing for pleasure is an unnecessary use of my time.

Mostly because there is no pleasure involved, and as you can see, I have trouble correctly splitting paragraphs.
Last edited by Lord Of Donkeys at Jul 14, 2008,
Quote by jjcage
pointless there is no show better than lost.

[/thread]
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
because theres "Weeds"
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ