How would you compare them to other Marshall clones, like Germino, Splawn and Metro amps?

I'm speaking of their 18 watt TMB and JTM-45 clones.
Last edited by Mike! at Jul 14, 2008,
I've heard good things, but dont know firsthand
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
someone posted the exact same question in a thread a week or two back. But anyways, Ceriatone amps sound really great. Their Marshall clones are spot on, and cost less than their vintage counterparts, making them great buys. Their low watt marshalls, high watt marshalls, fender clones, matchless clones, etc all are great. Just keep in mind the 100+ bucks shippin from Kuala Limpuir. :-p
I expect to buy an OverTone Special sometime in the next 5-10 years. Or maybe a Trainwreck clone.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
yes there marshall clones are VERY good. They make marshalls better than marshall makes marshalls now days
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era