ok so I just saw part of a new show on the [EDIT: A&E Channel] about "psychic kids." Anyone else here seen it? I think its the dumbest show ever. Total BS if you ask me. You guys think there are psychics?
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
Dude, you are like the coolest dude like.. EVER!
Last edited by Slashified at Jul 14, 2008,
of course. We are all in the Matrix. therefore, the world is simply a series of 0's and 1's that can be traced along their path and calculated to their future values, analyzed, and voila! The future as we slaves know it.
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
Quote by Slashified
ok so I just saw part of a new show on the discovery channel about "psychic kids." Anyone else here seen it? I think its the dumbest show ever. Total BS if you ask me. You guys think there are psychics?

If you are talking about the one I am thinking of then it is on the A&E network, not discovery. Anyway I would agree that the events that happen in the show seem to be extremely far fetched. But hey who knows, that is just my opinion. I am just glad I am not psychic likes those kids because I am just fine not seeing dead people throughout my day.
Indigo Children

I believe that some children are more perceptive to certain things but not in the way that "physics" are defined in pop culture....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Yeah, i'm pretty sure i'm a psychic. I had this vision of a comet hitting the planet and killing lots of people.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
i don't believe it since I have never came into contact with anything paranormal.

Now, if something paranormal happens to me within the next year, I will personally come back into this thread to edit my comment
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
sure why not..."god" made aliens and bigfoot...why not phsychodellic kids and ghosts lol idk it could be true or its just another way to get peoples minds of aliens just like the yeti..,
if the kids are psychics, why cant they predict that their show suck??

beats me
Harry Houdini > Psychics.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by bassbrotha

beats me

You obviously know little about the subject....

I hope to someday get a job studying this type of stuff, Psychology interests me. I really like psychological oddities and the limits and capabilities of the human mind....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Smokey Amp
Harry Houdini > Psychics.

No wai, that John Edwards guy is liek totlly awsum! He can talk with teh deEeEeEa4a4a4a4d ppl!
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by bassbrotha

beats me

Like the guy said above, most people into pop culture twist the meaning of the word up as shown in your post lol. Being an indigo doesn't actually mean you can predict things, it can mean a lot of other things like sensing what others cannot, certain dream states and consciousness very different meanings here. Some children are also born with older souls too, hard to explain but it means that most kids are more mature at a certain age even though being exposed to the same stuff that normal kids would just think as "colorful"
An comedian who's name slips by me at the moment once said it best.

If there are psycics out there, how come we never hear of them winning the lottery?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by dann_blood
Yeah, i'm pretty sure i'm a psychic. I had this vision of a comet hitting the planet and killing lots of people.

wow thanks...im gonna sleep good tonight.,.
its all the kids parents telling them physic instead of admitting there kids have over active imaginatiions or one or two i could tell had some type of mental disorder (seemed skitzo (sp?))
"Psychic" is one of those heavy terms that people see as black and white. Either you speak to dead people, have premonitions, and bend spoons, or you don't have any of these abilities. I'm willing to submit that there are things beyond the realm of my logical understanding, and that there could very well be people susceptable to things unfathomable to the rest of us.
I believe in the Matrix..........
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
Quote by pinion18
"Psychic" is one of those heavy terms that people see as black and white. Either you speak to dead people, have premonitions, and bend spoons, or you don't have any of these abilities. I'm willing to submit that there are things beyond the realm of my logical understanding, and that there could very well be people susceptable to things unfathomable to the rest of us.

ditto man...ditto
This is probaby a little late for this thread, like, by about a year or so....but I'm actually researching Indigo Children atm and I am telling you this, there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever. I'm not saying they don't exist, but, to date, nothing has been proven.
I once saw a British documentary, from the early 60s, that looked at a country town, where everybody had fallen unconscious and all the women in the town woke up pregnant. 9 months later, they gave birth to blonde-haired, blue-eyed kids that could read minds and cause things to happen just by looking at them. One man in the town tried to harness their power for good, but the children would not allow it. They could, however, be defeated by their target imagining a brick wall. So yeah, after seeing this, I don't find the idea of psychic children too far fetched at all.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
No, psychic ability does not exist. And I lose respect for people if I find out they believe in it.

And I hate people who claim to be psychics, and all these shows full of new age shit claiming them to be real.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Nov 19, 2009,