Is it really that wrong to steal from goodwill? I mean, if youre poor, youll be happy with any clothes right, and its not like the people who gave the clothes are getting any money anyway, any thoughts?
its not necessarily wrong, but its pretty sad

unless your poor.
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

As stealing is wrong, then yes, it is wrong to steal from Goodwill.
If you disagree with anything I say, just take it as a joke
...or go to hell

it's wrong to steal from anywhere, unless you're Aladin of course..
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
stealing is wrong no matter what
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
No way, steal from the poor and give to the rich. It's what Robin Hood faught for, now why would you go and question his judgement?

Of course it is ok.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Last edited by Jericho114 at Jul 14, 2008,
Quote by iceman95
it's wrong to steal from anywhere, unless you're Aladin of course..

Signature temporarily empty
You, especially with your dimwitted theory on the subject, do not have the right to decide what is "good enough" for anyone else. Go rob a convenience store like a normal degenerate.
Quote by InvaderTSN
You know when you buy stuff from them, the money goes to charity right? You're basically stealing from charity, and that makes you a dick.

hell yeah
i know its worth nothing, but think about it. Anyone could buy a shirt for 10 cents in goodwill, even hobos. but you have to be a real black hearted person to steal something that is worth nothing. it shows that you dont steal because you need money, but just for the fact of stealing.

i would think someone robbing a bank has more meaning, because its someone needing something. so ya, i think its wrong
Goodwill is a store that gives poor people a chance to have at least some dignity. The very poor can go to the store and buy the clothes they want for a cheap price. Even though the clothes are second-hand, they're still a chance to give the shopper dignity that simple charity handouts would not.

Assuming that it's okay to steal from Goodwill because poor people are happy with whatever they get steals not only the item itself, but some of the dignity that is given by Goodwill. You are placing your own immature self above people for whom the store was created. Being poor doesn't mean a person does not care what they look like, and it is incredibly selfish to steal (which is, in itself, wrong) what is good so that all that is left are the ugly and unwanted things.

Goodwill isn't for self-absorbed teenagers.
The medium is the message!
Wait, are you asking
1.You steal from goodwill then give it to hobos you see on the street
or
2.You just steal from goodwill.
If 2 you're an ass whore.
steal from goodwill?

thats probably the worst thing i have ever heard.

*loses faith in humanity*
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
Quote by gatech54
steal from goodwill?

thats probably the worst thing i have ever heard.

*loses faith in humanity*

You must have missed the post about the guy looking for a flannel shirt then.

Sorry if I cause you to go and commit suicide.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!