Dont know how many of you know about this, I found it yesterday and thought it was pretty cool.

http://wanderingscribe.blogspot.com

Its written by a homeless woman called Anya Peters. She was homeless for a year or more, I've only read a little bit but I plan on reading the whole thing.

SHE UPDATED IT BY GOING TO HER LOCAL LIBRARY

I thought it was pretty interesting because up to this point every homeless person I saw, I instantly thought they were on smack had schizophrenia and were trying to rape me.
But this woman, Anya Peters. Writes better than me, has a big interest in poetry, and she sounds smart by the way she writes.
Oh yeah, as she says:
(A miracle happened...My blog was 'discovered' and I eventually got a publishing deal and made it out of my car to write a book about it...)

/END

So discuss her writing, homeless people, but please try not to joke.
Last edited by HugeDUmbass at Jul 14, 2008,
I wonder how much I would have to offer her for a live feed of a bum fight.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114

*sigh*
Quote by Jericho114

+2
Laughing so damn hard right now.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Internet can lead to beautiful things.

With her blog, this lady can pull herself out of the puddle of mud she was living in.

Kudos to her, and to everyone who'll do the same.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!