I have a problem with my monitor. First off, it's POS and everything on it is very, very dark. Way too dark. I have to compensate with driver utilities. I have a lot of trouble with games that don't have gamma/brightness options, and often when they do I still have trouble getting it bright enough. It's driving me completely insane, I'm about to smash this thing and buy a new one.

But before that I'd like to try to find a utility that adjusts the brightness of the the display and does NOT switch around. Currently all the things I use to keep the monitor bright just decide to stop working when a game loads and it reverts to near blackness. Is there a program that keeps it bright no matter what's on the screen?
We're only strays.
Quote by RPGoof
Video card settings

Dude that's what I use, they always friggin switch off when I start up a game, it's retarded, they're worthless.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Dude that's what I use, they always friggin switch off when I start up a game, it's retarded, they're worthless.

No, your video card is useless
invest in a new one.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
No, your video card is useless
invest in a new one.

Oh right, the one I just bought? Trust me, I think I'd know my own computer. It's the monitor. I've been through a few cards.
We're only strays.