I was watching the Microsoft press conference from E3 and it is all about the XBOX. Well, news I found interesting is Axl Rose decided to put up a track from Chinese Democracy on Rock Band. I'm not planning on getting this album but I know some just find it funny as I do as long as he has held off on this album. So maybe it is finally coming out?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Don't be ridiculous, the dinosaurs reign lasted longer than the production of Chinese Democracy.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by burrit0
It will never come out. NEVER.

Just like you? Sorry no offense it was just opened and I had to say it lol. Anyway I think this may mean it will idk it is proof they are recording something.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I loled when I saw that today. I was watching E3.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
i was reading Time magazine and the guy writing it (his name was Joel Stein (he is obvi a jew) ) said he heard the cd already.

A REVIEW: http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1818247,00.html
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

I don't know what to think!

TELL ME WHAT TO THINK!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by DaysoftheBlue
Free Dr. Pepper Please!

I was just thinking that. Good thing too, because I just ran out of DP today.
Quote by AlskiOverload
I thought it was slated for like 2012 or something

lulz
Chinese Democracy Finally comes out,
World Ends,
Game Over Axl
who even gives a **** about guns and roses anymore? there's so irrelevant at this point that i don't even care if this stupid album ever comes out (which it probably won't)
Quote by patrickrh
i was reading Time magazine and the guy writing it (his name was Joel Stein (he is obvi a jew) ) said he heard the cd already.

A REVIEW: http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1818247,00.html

Track 7: If The World

Pretty good for a metal ballad. I can almost picture the hot, big-haired, leather-pants girls I went to high school with having sex to this. With me. Because I have Chinese Democracy.

i think regardless of what people are saying about not getting it, they will download it just to listen to it once. There is no way this CD can finally come out and people wont listen to it, it just took too long and raised too many hopes. its just too big.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12