Hey guys, my friend has an old strat, it's made in japan, the serial number is E535629. It would be lots of help if you could get me maybe a price that it could sell for also. Thanks & Godbless.

Edit; Josh Hamilton is amazing (Home Run Derby)
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
this is most likely a mid 80's strat and should probably go for $650-700
$650-700?!?! It's not American! :S
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

anyone got more info, and know if this guys tellin the truth .. :O thats a lot of money.

PICS!

How serious are you guys? It's made in Japan, not America! Are you catchin' that part?

Quote by tr3nt
How serious are you guys? It's made in Japan, not America! Are you catchin' that part?

Japanese Strats (especially 80's ones) are considered to be just as good or better than american ones, but for some reason don't command the same price.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by tr3nt
Hey guys, my friend has an old strat, it's made in japan, the serial number is E535629. It would be lots of help if you could get me maybe a price that it could sell for also. Thanks & Godbless.

Edit; Josh Hamilton is amazing (Home Run Derby)

Why did you double post here and GG&A?

Did I not give you the answer already over there?

Did I miss something?