Page 1 of 7
The last CD I bought was Professor Satchifunkilus and the Musterion of Rock.

Great album and a refreshing change from Satch's older style, even though his older albums are still superior.

8/10.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I didn't buy a CD but I bought the album Help! on vynil. It's a little scratched, but I do need a new needle anyways....

This album is not The Beatles best, but its still very cool.

9/10
The Day Music Died - Beneath the Sky. Unusually boring metalcore. 5/10
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes
T Rex- Electric Warrior 9/10, some really great songs, even the bad ones are good. And it is the first T Rex I have heard other than Get It On.

Screaming Trees- Sweet Oblivion 6/10 Grunge really isn't my thing I bought the CD 'cuz it was cheap (3.00$ ((its used))) it's ok.
Gorillaz - Demon Days

8/10 even though its no where near as good as their self titled
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Viva la Vida - Coldplay.
9/10.
Oh, and don't bother complaining; I'm aware most of you think the band is idiotic and horrible. So do I, usually. But this CD is good.

Indestructible - Disturbed.
Meh...7/10?
It wasn't as I hoped it would be.
I'm not sure what the last record I got was. I've not bought many lately. The new Isobel Campbell and Mark Lanegan (isn't as good as the last one), Smile by Boris (totally amazing) and Punk Rock Guilt by Brant Bjork (alright, but any of his previous albums are better)
Magical Mystery Tour - The Beatles 10/10

Great album.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Rust in peace - megadeth: 9/10

One of the BEST heavy metal records ever made.
Quote by Kensai
Rape... it's the only way a ginger will get laid.
Origin - Antithesis

Awesome tech death. Inhumane blasting/sweeping, and some orgasm inducing bass riffs, not to mention solid growls. Still it looses a couple points for lack of originality (which is expected of technical death metal) so I give it a 8/10
last cd i bought? Weezer-Red Album

id give it a 7.5/10

last i downloaded (illegally)?

Coldplay-Viva la Vida

id give it a 8/10. i never really listened to Coldplay before, but when i heard the song Viva la Vida, i loved it. so i downloaded the new album, and im really liking it. im going to have to look into their older albums now.
Quote by daytripper75

Coldplay-Viva la Vida

id give it a 8/10. i never really listened to Coldplay before, but when i heard the song Viva la Vida, i loved it. so i downloaded the new album, and im really liking it. im going to have to look into their older albums now.

+1, I heard the song Viva la Vida, the single and saw them perform on the daily show and realized the album must be good. It is rather great actually. I had one of their older albums that I got from a friend though and I thought it sucked.
Somewhere Back In Time-Iron Maiden.

9/10 simply awesome.

Just like Maiden.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
10 Years - Division 8.5/10

Though not as great as their other stuff it definetly holds its own with improved guitar work and more varied songs. A great buy imo.
Spock's Beard - Feel Euphoria
good prog rock album 8/10
You are now blinking manually
Quote by fretsonfire74
I bought John Mayer's "Room for Squares". I'd give it a 7 or 8.

I think Room For Squares is my favorite John Mayer CD actually.
Quote by --LP--
Human clay-creed. (Bought it used for $2.00) never really listened to creed, but I love this cd. 10/10

I know musical taste is subjective but....

FAG!!!!

Anyway:

The Atomic Bitchwax - 4

7/10
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Nostradamus-Judas Priest
6.5/10 not bad but i was expecting a hell of a lot more seeing how i love angel of retribution
The most recent thing was some Sigur Rós, but I have not gotten around to listening to it yet.

The album before that would be De-Loused in the Comatorium by The Mars Volta. It gets a 10/10.
The next three albums I will buy will be Dark Side of the Moon, OK Computer, and Hail to the Thief, which are also the last three albums I downloaded illegally. All three are amazing, 10/10.

The last album I got from iTunes was In Rainbows. 10/10 also. Mainly because of the song Bodysnatchers, which I listen to almost daily.
Any Mars Volta fans? I bought "Bedlam in Goliath" yesterday, it's pretty out there, but I like how evil it feels and the story behind it. I am pretty unfamiliar with the rest of the Mars Volta, I know "the Widow" from Frances the Mute and that's it. It gets a 7/10 from me.
Operation Mindcrime - Queensryche

8/10. Vocals aren't exactly my style, but it's a great rock opera nonetheless.
Muse - Black Holes and Revelations

11/10
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Watershed - Opeth (7/10)
Ghost Reveries - .... (9/10)
Nostradamus - Judas Priest (7/10)
Presence - Led Zeppelin (8/10)
The Fall of Ideals - All That Remains (8/10)
What's Inside - Everlong (7/10)
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
bought on the same day:

Under0ath - Survive Kaleidescope 10/10, great cd

Circa Survive - On Letting Go 8/10, it could have been better. There were a few good ones however like: In the morning amazing, and semi constructive critisism. Oh and there best song The only difference....
Quote by Faux
whats the best part about sex with eighty one year olds?
theres eighty of them
Johnny Winter - The Progressive Blues Experiment. 10/10. Great album.
Last edited by DeadMansCurve at Jul 15, 2008,
Dream Theater - Images & Words

its ****ing brilliant
11/10
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.