yeah. my hand used to do that. mine just went away though. i just did abunch of those songs in a row everyday for a while. an it stopped
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Sig this if you think most new popular music sucks.

Me+Rap= Rap
yeah it happens to me some you should do some finger exercises and warm up before you play or it could be athritius or carpel tunnel im not a doctor though
Could be that you need a guitar with a thinner neck, or ur playing too hard or too much. dont worry everyone gets that at times.
You WILL obey!!
Quote by nochodeguy
yeah, it's normal, and you're a hypochondriac.

lol
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Sig this if you think most new popular music sucks.

Me+Rap= Rap
make sure your "fretting" is fundamentally sound. bad habits equals bad pain. also does the soreness go away when your done playing. if so then i wouldnt worry about it. the last thing i can think of is maybe small hands on too large of a scale guitar?
Quote by Swap-Meet
What do you mean by playing too hard?

Putting more force into your playing (in terms of the effort your hands exert) than you need to. It'll tire you out faster, and basically every player on Earth is guilty of it to some degree.
Quote by xsouldriverx
make sure your "fretting" is fundamentally sound. bad habits equals bad pain. also does the soreness go away when your done playing. if so then i wouldnt worry about it. the last thing i can think of is maybe small hands on too large of a scale guitar?

Yeah the pain goes away in like a minute, it's just annoying when I'm playing.