So I really like Idoser, it reminds me of this product that I use to help me get into the deep stages of meditation. The product is called life-flow, and it uses binaural beats to synchronize your brain. Now Idoser works the same way, it just gives you a feeling of being "high".

Here's where you come in. I want to get my Idoser files into my Itunes so I can put them on my Ipod and use them for meditation everywhere, not just beside my computer where I can easily be disrupted. I can't seem to figure out how to do this though, any ideas? Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Wiz?
How/Where do you get ldoser?
Top 5 Rush Songs:
1. La Villa Strangiato
2. Natural Science
3. The Main Monkey Business
4. Vital Signs
5. Subdivisions

Complete Atomic Basie by Count Basie.

Ask me shit: formspring.me/howthiswork
You can usually download them from filesharing programs and such. I'm sure there's a way of converting them, try searching google, as your sig states.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
record them from the soundcard, if not you'll have to use an analog loop.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by wizards?
it's a DRG file... I have no idea what that is.

Well you stumped me.
You could always google how to convert that kind of file into one suitable to iTunes,
or download a music file converter like WinAmp or something.

edit: what ^^ he ^^ said
DRG is a proprietary format that tells the software (a tone generator) what tones to play, it's similar to a MIDI file, but it's encrypted.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Also, the dose files are in that format because they're so high quality, they won't work the same as Mp3 files, from what I've heard.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
I have done this before so I know it can be done, but I can't remember how. Once I find a link i'll post it.

edit: Ok I can't find the link on how to do it, but I do have a few on my computer in .WAV format. I can e-mail them to you if you want. I have anesthesia, cocaine, heroin, marijuana, meth, morphine, and peyote.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Last edited by Ironbodom at Jul 15, 2008,