I went see Shinedown,Blackstone Cherry,and Theory of a Deadman on sunday.It was great.Theory of a Deadman didnt show up cuz they got detained in Canada but it was still awesome.They were in Covington Kentucky.I like Shinedown alot but to tell you the truth Blackstone Cherry blew them away.They had so much Charisma on stage.What I was wondering was does anyone else like Blackstone Cherry.Oh and were there any other UGers there,and what you though if you were
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

Quote by birdman267
Re-Post?

Yeah.Sorry only one person looked at it so I figured id try again.

Quote by Nathan_393
hahahaha
niiice

Oh crap.No I did not know that.Thank you

Quote by slash457
I went see Shinedown,Blackstone Cherry,and Theory of a Deadman on sunday.It was great.Theory of a Deadman didnt show up cuz they got detained in Canada but it was still awesome.They were in Covington Kentucky.I like Shinedown alot but to tell you the truth Blackstone Cherry blew them away.They had so much Charisma on stage.What I was wondering was does anyone else like Blackstone Cherry.Oh and were there any other UGers there,and what you though if you were

Dude, bro, i was there too. Did you see the drummer of BSC? he was ****ing insane. And i love their hair motions. The were really tight with what they were going to do with the songs.

Btw, were you in the pit?
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.