Selling for my brother. Here is his ad! Pics will be up ASAP!!!

I bought my X2 two summers ago with the attentions of fixing it up and riding. I don't have money to put into a jetski or time to ride so I would like to trade it for a nice acoustic guitar. I have to check the title to see what year it is, but I believe it is an 87. It has a 650 motor that was supposedly rebuilt. The previous owner said that it needs a stator to run. I purchased a new stator, didn't have a tool to remove the flywheel, and the ski has sat in my garage ever since. I will give you the ski and the new stator in the trade. The ski has a decent custom paint job and looks to be all stock except for an aftermarket pipe. The ski is at my dad's house so more info as well as pics will have to wait until my brother can post them, hopefully tomorrow. I don't know much about the ski and neither does my brother so basically, what you see is what you get. No junk guitars! It must be a solid top and be a decent guitar. I will try to answer questions if you have them. The ski is located in Flushing, MI. Let me know if you are interested and what kind of guitar you would like to trade!

This is a Kawasaki X2. It is a hybrid standup/sitdown ski that is a blast to ride! Check out some more info on them at www.x-h20.com or www.pwctoday.com . This is not the ski!
Ibanez SZ520QM - Transparent Red
-Seymour Duncan '59 in the bridge/Coil-Tapped Pearly Gates in the neck
Synsonics Strat Copy with Hotrails Pickup in the bridge
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
i have a fender gc-12

Sorry... thanks for the offer but I am looking for a little better guitar.
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
dude, sitting in a garage for two years, the engine is going to be dry rotted, and stuck, you could possibly get by with a jet ski engine rebuild kit but that isn't guaranteed.

Also to note that the impeller is most likely locked up too.

I had an 89 kawi 650T they are great jet ski's but they are very high matinence and there is hardly any jet ski that you can let sit for two years without at least dry running it every few weeks.
Quote by Droogie4Life
dude, sitting in a garage for two years, the engine is going to be dry rotted, and stuck, you could possibly get by with a jet ski engine rebuild kit but that isn't guaranteed.

Also to note that the impeller is most likely locked up too.

I had an 89 kawi 650T they are great jet ski's but they are very high matinence and there is hardly any jet ski that you can let sit for two years without at least dry running it every few weeks.

Thanks for trashing my thread. You obviously don't know too much about skis. My brother's ski has sat winterized. My ski sat for two years, not winterized, and I just took it to the water about two weeks ago. All I had to do was charge the battery and she fired right up without hesitation. Maybe if it sat for two weeks outdoors then, yes, things would be locked up. Not in a garage though. I am going to take pictures some point today and I will spin the crank to make sure it isn't locked up. We are parting it out if we can't trade it. X2's and parts are a hot commodity these days. My friend said he would drive up from Florida to get it for $500 because he can easily part it out and make some money down there. Granted he has seen the ski in person and helped me work on it the summer my brother bought it.
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal