Does anyone on here own, or have they played through, VHT cabs? I was perusing some local used items and came across a VHT Fat Bottom cab at a store for less than the price of my Mesa 2x12, and i though; damn, VHT makes good stuff, right? I wonder how good their cabs are?

So; are VHT cabs good? While i don't have the dough right now to get it, the cab itself has been at this store for well over a year, so I'm positive it's not going anywhere for a few months. I was thinking after getting a new guitar that I would get a 4x12 to help move some more air with my Mesa, and the VHT seemed like a nice option. Thoughts?

edit: btw, i forgot to mention it's the 4x12 fat bottom cab
Last edited by RG_FANMAN at Jul 14, 2008,
awsome cabs, p50 speakers ftw
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Great sounding cabs.

However, the P50s, I feel, sound best with a VHT and leave something to be desired in anything else. I've never tried the 2x12s though, so it might be a different story.

Try it out!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
yea, I planned to try it out since I'm used to hearing my Mesa through Celestions and the VHT has Eminence speakers. From what i hear, the P50s sounds really good. Alright, cool, just wanted to know if anyone though they were good. Thanks.