ok im selling my Epiphone Explorer, and that will leave me with only one electric and one acoustic. I mainly play electric, so the acoustic doesnt really count. lol

The guitar i will be left with has a Floyd Rose. and the guitar im buying with the money from the Explorer(which doesnt have a Floyd), will have... a Floyd Rose.

SOOOOOO WTH am i gonna do for different tunings?

My Synyster Standard is in drop C and i never change it. The guitar im getting... is gonna be the exact opposite of the Synyster Standard. It'll be white with gold stripes and gold hardware and once again with a floyd rose. The only reason im getting it is because its the most beautiful ax i have seen in my life, its a custom model, and their only making 100 of them. So what tuning should i keep it in?

I mostly play songs in dropped C, D standard, Eb, and dropped D. never in E standard. what should i keep it in?

edit: the reason im asking is because Floyd Roses' are a bitch.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Use your Synyster Standard for drop D, then the new one for drop C and D standard? Since you can use the precision tuners to make the lowest string go to either of them quite easily.
I dunno about Eb though.
This is our last chance.
well i was thinking the opposite because i play a lot more of drop c, and my Syn Standard is wearing out and naturally relic-ing a bit and i'd like to keep the white one in mint condition for as long as i can, but i dont know. =[[
Ibanez AEL 12-string

i don't know much about floyd's but
out of interest
your getting the synyster sig model seen in the afterlife video?
or some other model
Quote by Lucifer1805
i don't know much about floyd's but
out of interest
your getting the synyster sig model seen in the afterlife video?
or some other model

yeah their releasing anywhere from 50-100 of the custom white ones then their done. they werent even supposed to do that
Ibanez AEL 12-string

Quote by bjovi400
yeah their releasing anywhere from 50-100 of the custom white ones then their done. they werent even supposed to do that

niccccccccccccccce