...that hes been trying a bunch of different old amps and guitars....what does that mean?

that hes buyin them, trying em, and if he doesn't like em he sells em or what?
Check out my music, if you please.
Could be. I imagine he's rich enough to do that.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by meganh37
Didn't hear about that, but I'm sure it's quite possible.

how can i do that??
Quote by GuitaristXakk
how can i do that??

...Why would you want to?

Can't you just demo them in the store like everyone else?

Anyways, you would never get the full price you payed for it. You'd be losing money, and that's not counting if you even CAN sell it.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

Anyways, you would never get the full price you payed for it. You'd be losing money, and that's not counting if you even CAN sell it.

Sell it to James?
Quote by leephan
Sell it to James?

Point taken.
i think he might just be playin around with his old gear. I saw a vid of him with his classic white V from 1982
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

I dont think it would be hard to sell. I think i'd pay good money for a guitar that James played.
Quote by METALLICAFAN77
I dont think it would be hard to sell. I think i'd pay good money for a guitar that James played.

But the TS isn't looking for James' guitars, he wants to demo gear by buying it then selling it.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
But the TS isn't looking for James' guitars, he wants to demo gear by buying it then selling it.

thank you!! someone who finally understands!!
No, you will not be able to do that without a shitload of cash. James has shitloads of cash.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Rojam
i think he might just be playin around with his old gear. I saw a vid of him with his classic white V from 1982

I thought he broke that one.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
More likely they rent the gear, test it in the studio and send it back if they don't like it
Quote by JackalUK
More likely they rent the gear, test it in the studio and send it back if they don't like it

Sometimes companies send them amps and prototypes for them to use.
On youtube there's a vid of fans who went to the studio of (and later jammed w/) Metallica and they were showing the amps and talked about a prototype Marshall sent them
I don't need a signature to tell you I don't need a signature!
Quote by Rojam

He broke that V in like 1984/5 from using it EVERY show.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory