Anyone have a Iceman I want to play one to see if I want it as my next guitar but the guitar center by me doesn't have one or rarely ever gets one . So can anyone tell me if they are a good guitars?
if you're adventurous... you could have them order one for you and then return it if you end up not liking it.
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Quote by bite_the_bullet
if you're adventurous... you could have them order one for you and then return it if you end up not liking it.

I plan on doing this after I save up enough money to do it.
That way I'm not limited to the guitars at Guitar Center that they happen to have that day..
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
lol I dont I guess I can do that but I would feel like a jerk though and also do you know if you can put a pickguard on the new iceman?
I don't own one, but I've played a few. They felt very different to me, since I play Jackson's mainly. It wasn't bad by all mean, but it definately wasn't my style. Also, it seemed to have a fairly mediocre sound. This is just my opinion on it though, you may like it, you may not.
The new ones (IC700 or something) have lost some soul. I play an IC400, and I really like it. Great quality, but it takes some time getting used to the different shape. Regarding the mediocre sound: Yes, the stock pups are a wee bit lame imho, but you can easily fix that. I just put a Seymour Duncan in it, and voíla!