In response to the best buy thread what is the funniest scam you ever pulled off?

I had to stay over at my friends for about a month and after three days of his air matress deflating and me waking up on the floor every morning i went to wal mart and bought a new one, and packed his old one, which had not only the hole in it but his dog pissed on the other side of it and had stained it. so we put it back in the box perfectly and when i went back to walmart they asked if there was anything wrong with it cause it didnt even look like it was open and i said no just decided i didnt need it hahahaha!
Quote by garrett5
U R SO COOL! I WISH I WAS DAT COOL LOL

Uhh

I don't scam folk.

do i sense sarcasm?
I told a kid his guitar wasn't worth much more than a Squier, and bought his Elitist for $400.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
i get a new cell phone from verizon about every 5 months....or whenever i feel it is banged up enough to get a new one.......because i tell them that it shuts off all the time....on its own...even though it doesnt....and i get one free whenever i want.......

I also bought a sears shirt at goodwill once....
and then wore it to sears....and people kept asking me where **** was.....and i would just find an empty spot on the shelf and told them we were sold out...
then the real sears people found out....and i tried to convince them i was "the new guy"

they didnt buy it and threw me out for life
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
I wrapped a rubber band around the nozel of the kitchen sink hose.

ZOMG I'M SUCH A DIABOLICAL MASTERMIND!!!!

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by Colgate Total
I told a kid his guitar wasn't worth much more than a Squier, and bought his Elitist for $400.

How do you not notice a difference like that?

I've sold insignificant things and forgeries of signatures to people claiming they belonged to someone famous.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by Slovak_Ghost

and then wore it to sears....and people kept asking me where **** was.....and i would just find an empty spot on the shelf and told them we were sold out...
then the real sears people found out....and i tried to convince them i was "the new guy"

Anyone who thinks they shall post in a thread like this to show off how cool they are... will find themselves in hell.

Nah, but seriously, scamming people you hate is cool, but scamming innocent people, i find it kinda wrong.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by MattAnderson111
Anyone who thinks they shall post in a thread like this to show off how cool they are... will find themselves in hell.

Nah, but seriously, scamming people you hate is cool, but scamming innocent people, i find it kinda wrong.

i hate wal mart honestly
Me and my other guitarist bought a crappy cakewalk program from best buy, but then returned after we had installed it on his computer.
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
i get a new cell phone from verizon about every 5 months....or whenever i feel it is banged up enough to get a new one.......because i tell them that it shuts off all the time....on its own...even though it doesnt....and i get one free whenever i want.......

Simply amazing. I am seriously close to rofl'ing.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by Slovak_Ghost

the second one is awesome. i think i'm gonna try it.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
hahaha im glad everyone likes my story......
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
It's not really scamming, but my friend's friend is in Paris at the moment, so we phoned over and asked his parents if we could borrow all his video game stuff. So now we have rock band, GTA 4 etc. for two weeks.
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
i pulled a dimebag and broke the high e string on a guitar in a local pawn shop, told the guy everything was messed up with the bridge, got a bunch of money off of the price.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Well one time my friend bought good tickets to a concert, and I bought regular tickets.
I got in with a regular ticket, but when we got in, I pulled out a copy of his ticket so I could sit in a better seat instead of sitting on the lawn. =]

MC name = Bearrorism