Page 1 of 3
Hello fellow UGists, I had a little questionfor all of you. Who is your favorite president. Please provide name and a reason. Mine is Thomas Jefferson because he kicked everyone's ass. Now your turn...
george w. bush

lol

edit: seriously though, i like kennedy, clinton, fdr, lincoln, and washington.
Last edited by DayTripper1967 at Jul 15, 2008,
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
I didn't like Jefferson, he promoted small fed. government for a country that had just finished a war and lacked stability. Bad idea IMHO.

Anyways, it's all about FDR or LBJ anyways.
If you couldn't tell, I'm democratic.
George W.....
honestly........
I think he is doing a great job

people don't give him enough credit

I have one question....

have we been attacked since 9/11....
yeah I didn't think so
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
George W.....
honestly........

I have one question....

yeah I didn't think so

*hands flame shield*

your gonna need it
You are now blinking manually
Quote by Colgate Total
Dave Mustaine.

If Dave Mustaine became President, I would both jump in glee, and run for the nearest form of cover.
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
George W.....
honestly........

I have one question....

yeah I didn't think so

and honestly how often does an international terrorist attack take place on American soil?
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
I didn't like Jefferson, he promoted small fed. government for a country that had just finished a war and lacked stability. Bad idea IMHO.

Anyways, it's all about FDR or LBJ anyways.
If you couldn't tell, I'm democratic.

Hast thou considered that maybe I DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER?
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
George W.....
honestly........

I have one question....

yeah I didn't think so

Last time I checked, it was Afghan terrorists who were responsible for 9/11, not oil rich Iraqis.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
George W.....
honestly........

I have one question....

yeah I didn't think so

Quote by Slovak_Ghost
George W.....
honestly........

I have one question....

yeah I didn't think so

So, by that basis, shouldn't FDR be your favorite president? At least he wins the wars that he enters after being attacked.
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

... wow...
Quote by pureebil333
George W Bush, no lie. i dont see why everyone seems to hate him.. he didnt do that bad of a job

Obviously you don't know anything about politics.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by LucasGtrGod
and honestly how often does an international terrorist attack taken place on American soil?

well with Clinton there was the first attack on the world trade center, the attack on the embassies in Tanzania and Kenya ( not in America, but American Soil none the less) and the attack on U.S.S. Cole.

Clinton- 3-4 in 8 years
Bush- 1 in 8 years
You are now blinking manually
Franklin Roosevelt, whose 3 term WW2 fighting, Great Depression ending nightmare of an administration led to the restriction of 2 terms per president.
Barack Obama. I'm exited for his re-election in 2012
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
I'm with DanteLord... my brother Barack O'Bama is gonna be the best!!
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
The dead one. :3
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
George W. Bush fan boys... reason why some countries think Americans are generally idiots, except for its advanced capitalistic economy.
Quote by lotsofvolume
Do I smell a multi?

Naw, this is actually my only account. I like pretending to be thomas jefferson.
DAMMIT, I BROKE CHARACTER
Quote by Keyphur
well with Clinton there was the first attack on the world trade center, the attack on the embassies in Tanzania and Kenya ( not in America, but American Soil none the less) and the attack on U.S.S. Cole.

Clinton- 3-4 in 8 years
Bush- 1 in 8 years

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/10/august6.memo/

only 6 people died in the '93 bombing. that's hardly close to the 3,000 that were killed under bush's watch. nice try though.
Quote by used123
So, by that basis, shouldn't FDR be your favorite president? At least he wins the wars that he enters after being attacked.

you are twisting my logic......
im just saying a lesser authority would have done nothing about it........
and we would have left us open to more attacks.........

if you are fighting a dude....and you punch him in the nose....and he does nothing wouldnt you feel free to do it again?
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by FloyDZeD

Colbert '08!!!!! F*** yeah!!
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
George W.....
honestly........

I have one question....

yeah I didn't think so

One simple answer, nope

Why? Because we are too busy sending troops to massacre innocent women and children. Of course, we now have nothing to offer since an idiot is controlling the country, giving away all our freedoms so cloth-faced dudes with 3rd world technology won't attack the greatest civilization yet.

My answer? The best President EVER would have to be . . . well, I guess he wasn't much of a Presidnet . . . Hitler. Why? He manipulated a whole country to think he was the greatest person alive and that all Jews were evil, while making other countries twice as big as his believe they were weaker. He is truly a mastermind. Too bad he had Syphillis.
The quality 'nothing' (as in the absence of space, time, matter, life, and anything) exists.

Dude, get out of the mosh pit! Go hardcore dance in the corner while you cut yourself!
John Tyler FTW!

"The United States has adventured upon a great and noble experiment, which is believed to have been hazarded in the absence of all previous precedent — that of total separation of Church and State. No religious establishment by law exists among us. The conscience is left free from all restraint and each is permitted to worship his Maker after his own judgment. The offices of the Government are open alike to all. No tithes are levied to support an established Hierarchy, nor is the fallible judgment of man set up as the sure and infallible creed of faith. The Mohammedan, if he will to come among us would have the privilege guaranteed to him by the Constitution to worship according to the Koran; and the East Indian might erect a shrine to Brahma if it so pleased him. Such is the spirit of toleration inculcated by our political institutions… The Hebrew persecuted and down trodden in other regions takes up his abode among us with none to make him afraid… and the Aegis of the government is over him to defend and protect him. Such is the great experiment which we have tried, and such are the happy fruits which have resulted from it; our system of free government would be imperfect without it."

and that was in 1843.
Last edited by daytripper75 at Jul 15, 2008,
Page 1 of 3