ok.. so i just got contacted about a compilation CD through quickstar productions... and im not to shure about it...
they ask for $150 ..but thats not to be on the compilation. thats to pay for the 50 CDs they send you. i have read (from artists previously featured) that the CDs are proffessionaly packaged and mastered (bar code and everything) and the recomended retail price is $8 ... if i did it and sold them all , i would be in $250 profit.
im not shure about it though... even after the BBB said they were ligit.
they say they send in to lables too... but i dont think i would trust that to really give me anything... i mean where im at right now is that i think its legit...in the since that i could get 50 CDs and sell them and make a profit... i however dont think its legit in the since that i would get any kind of lable off of it. i am thinking it falls into the catagory of "cuick money maker" more than anything else... but what do you think?

any thing would be appreceated...

just google them for their website (im to lazy to post a link... lol)
myspace.com/thehappyemu
seems pretty legit to me
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

my band was contacted by the same company. we were going to go through with it... then we saw the other bands on the compilation... and they were trash.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Quote by smb
Not really a scam, just a great way to make money off of other people's arrogance.

yeha.. and i think that its kind of cool because.. its in my best intrest to sell those CDs and therefore promote the other artists on the CD.. so ill have 20-somthing artists promoting me even if the company does nothing...

idk.... its deffenetly a tough desision...
myspace.com/thehappyemu
Quote by CaRveItiNbass
my band was contacted by the same company. we were going to go through with it... then we saw the other bands on the compilation... and they were trash.

haha.. idk.. i listened to some of the older ones and the bands werent too bad.. i mean there wasnt any trash i heard on this one... i mean it was the accustic one though... i dont know which one you were on...
myspace.com/thehappyemu
normally if the BBB says something is legit it is.
Originally posted by X Alkaline 3
Home plate is when she lets you take a dump on her chest.

Member #45 of the Anti-Bush Fan Club