An interesting piece, I liked the second half more than the first. The guitar riffs were good, but sometimes the song didnt seem to flow very well.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Hey man, cool song.

There's some timing issues withing the song, like the guitar not lining up very well with the drums and such. Singing is slightly out of tune, but the runs reminded me of a sort of megadeth kind. Cool second half of the song. Very interesting. Your songwriting is definitely very strong, with many change ups. Just watch your timing and you are set

Thanks for your crit
Very interesting music. I really what you do with the voices, and the whole songwriting itself is very good! I like how it's like many different styles merged into one. The drums could be better though... didn't really like the sound, and kind of got out of time sometimes. But all the other instruments were very well played, and I especially like the acoustic parts. I think you really have potential as a singer too, just needs some more work!

Great job!
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
wow its not great. but its not bad, second half is very good, out of place tho, no transition, the first have is just impressive noise lol, not so much a song, just tons of riffs stung together and the singing sucks, drums are out of time, but thats just from bad latency i assume.... or a badd drummer
Thanks for the comments and advice everyone, I really appreciate it. To the people who said stuff about drums, I don't actually have a drumset. I attacked my Rock Band drums to the computer and recorded with that. They're sort of giving me issues, but I figured its better than no drums at all.

To manwithplan, I definately see what you mean about the transitions and stuff, I was intending for the song to be all over the place, but it does kinda jump too fast. Do you have any suggestions on how to improve the singing?
erm i would say vocal wise u should just try and sing out more, stand up to open out ur diaphram and just sing out, u seem to be mubling a bit
Quote by Brain245
Thanks for the comments and advice everyone, I really appreciate it. To the people who said stuff about drums, I don't actually have a drumset. I attatched my Rock Band drums to the computer and recorded with that. They're sort of giving me issues, but I figured its better than no drums at all.

To manwithplan, I definately see what you mean about the transitions and stuff, I was intending for the song to be all over the place, but it does kinda jump too fast. Do you have any suggestions on how to improve the singing?

How the HELL do you do that?
I'm a person.