Page 1 of 2
I've been a vegetarian for a year and I want to eat meat again. Would I be able to eat a whole burger on the first day? What can I eat?
...Meat?

As long as your body hasn't developed a resistance to it, you should be able to dive right in.

That being said, I'm not a health technician.

I recommend beef broth.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
u can, but ull probably **** yourself, stick with small amounts and stuff like soups with meat for a little and build up.

glad to see ur hitting for the right team lol
Don't start on red meat or pork..try white meat. I'm kind of a veghead myself and that's what I would do if I started eating meat again
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
It's only been a year... I am pretty sure your body will be quite comfortable digesting meat.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I believe in Animal rights............

ANimals have the right to be delicious and great with barbeque sauce
Start with a bowl of beef broth and work your way up slowly. After a year, you've definitely built up an intolerance to meat.
Eat like one drumstick (chicken) as first and see how you feel.

If you haven't eaten meat for a year, you'll get sick from too much, just take it very lightly for a few weeks to get your body used to meat again.

Although this is just speculation.. I eat more meat then vegetables, anyways.
I was a vegetarian for about a year and then decided to go back to eating meat. No matter what you're body is going to reject it the first time, but by the second or third time your stomach will start producing the enzymes it needs to break down the meat, and you'll be fine. And by rejection, I mean you'll throw up, in case you were wondering
Quote by greennblue10
I've been a vegetarian for a year and I want to eat meat again. Would I be able to eat a whole burger on the first day? What can I eat?

HAHA according to the official man laws group on facebook, law 26 states

26. All men must eat meat. A ****load of meat. If not borderline carnivore. For no reason should a man ever be a vegetarian, or eat sick **** like tofu. Also no man should consume any food with the terms "diet", "fat free", or any other healthy suggesting terms for the sake of "watching his weight" or dieting.

thus, your man status is now "man bitch"

good day
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
Dude, you are like the coolest dude like.. EVER!
I bet a year ago you wanted to fit in with the trend of Vegetarianism and Veganism. Now you realise how stupid and sheep-like it is.
Quote by Slashified
HAHA according to the official man laws group on facebook, law 26 states

26. All men must eat meat. A ****load of meat. If not borderline carnivore. For no reason should a man ever be a vegetarian, or eat sick **** like tofu. Also no man should consume any food with the terms "diet", "fat free", or any other healthy suggesting terms for the sake of "watching his weight" or dieting.

thus, your man status is now "man bitch"

good day

pfft, that was in the pit waaaaay before facebook
rofl

and I mean the sound you make when you barf.
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
Quote by metal Lover
I bet a year ago you wanted to fit in with the trend of Vegetarianism and Veganism. Now you realise how stupid and sheep-like it is.

I didn't even know there was a trend. I just did it to see if I can stand a year without meat. I lost 18 lbs, and 100 bucks. So I'm not complaining
Eat fish. Yummy and healthy and not as hard on the system as actual meat.

Also, it's ok to eat fish 'cause they don't have any feelings.
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Eat fish. Yummy and healthy and not as hard on the system as actual meat.

Also, it's ok to eat fish 'cause they don't have any feelings.

If you're a vegetarian, you're ****ing stupid

If not,
Quote by Mr. Awesome.
If you're a vegetarian, you're ****ing stupid

If not,

No, I'm not a vegetarian. I (like all other humans) have teeth for eating meat, a digestive system for processing meat, and I like meat. Therefore, not eating meat would be dumb. Fish is my favorite though.

So I guess...
kill all humans
i was veg for nearly 4 years, then a couple months ago I ate a Baconator (1/2 lb burger + 6 strips of bacon) and threw that shit UP.

but it was damn tasty.
just sayin.

Yeah. The rumors are true. I'm a twat.

Edit:

1) Luther burger

And, in dubiously prestigious first place, comes the alleged invention of peckish soul singer Luther Vandross. Constructed of a cheeseburger topped with slices of fried bacon all sandwiched between two Krispy Kreme doughnuts, the Luther burger shouldn't appeal, but somehow it does.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by NewsoftheWorld

Edit:

1) Luther burger

And, in dubiously prestigious first place, comes the alleged invention of peckish soul singer Luther Vandross. Constructed of a cheeseburger topped with slices of fried bacon all sandwiched between two Krispy Kreme doughnuts, the Luther burger shouldn't appeal, but somehow it does.

WHAT HAVE CHEFS DONE???
This is one of the worst food ideas ive ever heard. Its not as bad as the pizza with burgers on top of it though.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
yea id start with something light like maybe some boiled eggs or fish, dont go diving into a nice McD Double 1/4 pounder, your body will not handle it. Maybe meat too, but in small quantities.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
wait till youre drunk
really drunk
then youll probably just throw up anyway
That's a shame, but if you eat a lot of meat at once, you'll probably get really bad indigestion as you're not used to meat anymore.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Of course you can.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I'm a vegetarian and I havent eaten meat in several years so I cant really tell you what you would and wouldnt be able to eat straight away but I will just say that I was vegan for a few months (3 or 4) and I gave it up and ate some cheese and threw up for the first time in about 7 years. I dont even throw up when I drink so it must have been pretty bad.
Anyway I dont really know where I am going with this but I'm just saying that you probably will have a bit of an adverse reaction to eating meat after going a year without it.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Sounds like your question's been answered, but let me say:

Congratulations on coming back to the right side
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Just dive in at the deep end and slaughter yo'self some cows.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Eat 150 hot dogs.

That would probably kill you regardless of how much meat you usually ate.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Meat is something the body sees as almost bein a requirement, so I see no reason you shouldn't be able to just bite right into a cow.

Especially if you've been eating fish during this time.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Page 1 of 2