Page 1 of 2
So who do you think is the biggest badass ever?

I say Jack Churchill, he fought in world war 2 with a bow and arrow and escaped from nazi camps three times. There's more but it's in the wikipedia article. On his way home from work he used to throw his luggage out the window of the train and into his backyard, the other people on the train were shocked not knowing that it was his house. It saved him the trouble of having to haul it home from the train station.

I did search, couldn't find any threads yet I'm sure there are identical ones.
Dave Mustaine.

Example: "One of the major arguments within the band occurred when Mustaine decided to bring his dog to a rehearsal. He usually left it to guard his stash of heroin before he sold it, but on this day he brought it along. As they neared the building where the band were to play, Ron McGovney was pulling up in his car. Dave's dog immediately began scratching at it and climbing on the hood. McGovney was angry and started shouting at Mustaine. Next Hetfield emerged from the building and did the same. Things got heated and Hetfield kicked Dave's dog. Mustaine threatened to hit James and Ron said: 'If you're going to hit him, you'll have to hit me first.' When Mustaine turned to him James added: 'If you're going to hit Ron, you'll have to hit me first.' To this Dave replied: 'You win James!' and punched him. According to McGovney, James flew across the room. Ron then jumped on Mustaines back, was flipped and thrown against a wall. The other band members then got up and told Dave he was fired."
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by SuperiorToYou
and escaped from nazi camps three times

...or got caught three times?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by SuperiorToYou
... On his way home from work he used to throw his luggage out the window of the train and into his backyard, the other people on the train were shocked not knowing that it was his house. It saved him the trouble of having to haul it home from the train station.

genius!
Dimebag Darrell is the biggest badass!
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp
herman li...... wats more badass than playing guitar parts that u cant play while standing in front of a fan to let the medieval music guide ur flight as ur trippin on pure 15th century acid

u asked the question..... i gave a response, sorry, ha
Quote by Colgate Total
Dave Mustaine.

Example: "One of the major arguments within the band occurred when Mustaine decided to bring his dog to a rehearsal. He usually left it to guard his stash of heroin before he sold it, but on this day he brought it along. As they neared the building where the band were to play, Ron McGovney was pulling up in his car. Dave's dog immediately began scratching at it and climbing on the hood. McGovney was angry and started shouting at Mustaine. Next Hetfield emerged from the building and did the same. Things got heated and Hetfield kicked Dave's dog. Mustaine threatened to hit James and Ron said: 'If you're going to hit him, you'll have to hit me first.' When Mustaine turned to him James added: 'If you're going to hit Ron, you'll have to hit me first.' To this Dave replied: 'You win James!' and punched him. According to McGovney, James flew across the room. Ron then jumped on Mustaines back, was flipped and thrown against a wall. The other band members then got up and told Dave he was fired."

+dave

yes, dave is a quantity. an infinite quantity.
It's a toss up between Solid Snake and Jack Bauer.

No one say Chuck Norris. Fictional characters don't count.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by Colgate Total
Dave Mustaine.

Bout time someone punched James! lol cool guy and all but I'd have done the same.

Here's one to Mustaine!
Ibanez RGT42DX
-D'Addario .09-.42
Washburn X10
-Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottem
Cort 5 String Bass

Kustom Arrow 160FX
Electro-Harmonix-Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
Digitech-Grunge

Quote by Colgate Total
Dave Mustaine.

+1567
inb4 Chuck Norris, surprisingly enough.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Well

I don't have time to write out all the times I've been completely ****in badass
Then I'm totally nice afterwards, and I usually do it for the people.

I'm actually gonna have to say me...
Samus Aran
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_H%C3%A4yh%C3%A4

Häyhä was credited with 500+ confirmed kills against Soviet soldiers

He preferred to use iron sights rather than telescopic sights to present a smaller target

Simo Häyhä was also credited with as many as two hundred kills with a Suomi M-31 SMG, thus bringing his credited kills to at least 705.

All of Häyhä's kills were accomplished within 100 days prior to injuries caused by an enemy bullet.

Yeah..
Not a huge fan of bees
Quote by Rojam
inb4 Chuck Norris, surprisingly enough.

the Chuck Norris jokes are old and lame now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Hathcock

One of Hathcock's most famous accomplishments was shooting an enemy sniper through his scope, hitting him in the eye and killing him. Hathcock and John Burke, his spotter, were stalking the enemy sniper in the jungle near Hill 55, the firebase Hathcock was operating from. The sniper had already killed several Marines, and was believed to have been sent specifically to kill Hathcock. When Hathcock saw a flash of light (light reflecting off the enemy sniper's scope) in the bushes, he fired at it, shooting through the scope and killing the sniper. Surveying the situation, Hathcock concluded that the only feasible way he could have put the bullet straight down the enemy's scope and through his eye would have been if both snipers were zeroing in on each other at the same time, and Hathcock fired first, which gave him only a few seconds to act. Given the flight time of rounds at long ranges, both snipers could easily have killed one another. The enemy rifle was recovered and the incident is documented by a photograph.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

/thread
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Hathcock

One of Hathcock's most famous accomplishments was shooting an enemy sniper through his scope, hitting him in the eye and killing him. Hathcock and John Burke, his spotter, were stalking the enemy sniper in the jungle near Hill 55, the firebase Hathcock was operating from. The sniper had already killed several Marines, and was believed to have been sent specifically to kill Hathcock. When Hathcock saw a flash of light (light reflecting off the enemy sniper's scope) in the bushes, he fired at it, shooting through the scope and killing the sniper. Surveying the situation, Hathcock concluded that the only feasible way he could have put the bullet straight down the enemy's scope and through his eye would have been if both snipers were zeroing in on each other at the same time, and Hathcock fired first, which gave him only a few seconds to act. Given the flight time of rounds at long ranges, both snipers could easily have killed one another. The enemy rifle was recovered and the incident is documented by a photograph.

I heard that too, too bad there wasn't any evidence to support it... although that is the epitome of BADASS
Link Gaetz. He's been kicked out of over 3 dozen hockey leagues in Canada. Total savage.

Then:

Now:

Complete badass. Just kicks ass for a living.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by BostonLP
I heard that too, too bad there wasn't any evidence to support it... although that is the epitome of BADASS

Might be important to read the last line in that paragraph I posted. They have evidence... although I myself would like to see that evidence. So, I understand skepticism but I believe it's true.
Quote by Article

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Might be important to read the last line in that paragraph I posted. They have evidence... although I myself would like to see that evidence. So, I understand skepticism but I believe it's true.

Yeah, there were lots of specials on the history channel and other things on it, they mentioned it, had dramatic reenactments and secondhand accounts, but there was nothing I saw that would back it up lol and I haven't seen this picture that was taken either.
Quote by bigwillie
Link Gaetz. He's been kicked out of over 3 dozen hockey leagues in Canada. Total savage.

Then:

Now:

Complete badass. Just kicks ass for a living.

Bob Probert = bad ass.

My cousing was banned from the UHL for life for trying to fight the other teams coach.
Quote by Fivebretz
Johnny Knoxville

Yes, it seems like a stupid answer at first, but his pain threshold is superhuman.

make that the whole jackass team.
i mean, anyone who can take the kind of abuse they get deserves to be called either badass or just plain crazy.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Page 1 of 2