I was going for an Epiphone LP Custom in Alpine white. I had a hard on for this guitar for awhile now until I stumbled upon this guy.

http://www.rondomusic.com/al3000natspaltedthin.html

Now I am torn.
Does anyone have this guitar or more pictures of this guitar. So far i have only found this one video on youtube, makes me want it even more.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wmQfNLqoftE

thanks
I own a Agile.

Not that one though, it's safe to order from them though, they won't rip you off. If anything, at those prices, you should be paying more. =\

I love Agile.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
i aslo have an Agile 3100 CSB. Great guitars, better then any epi ive played besides the elitist. Or you can wait a little while for the 4000 models to come back in stock, these are very close if not on par with gibsons
I'll be getting it from FedEx sometime tomorrow, along with another AL-3000 in black and an AG-3000 in blue. I can post when I get a chance. I'm pretty sure that if you look on ebay there might(???) be a few more photo's of it than whats on the actual Rondo site.
that things sound beastly, get it. Your basically getting a Gibson Lp Standard quality guitar for $400.
Quote by DeanESPJackson
I'll be getting it from FedEx sometime tomorrow, along with another AL-3000 in black and an AG-3000 in blue. I can post when I get a chance. I'm pretty sure that if you look on ebay there might(???) be a few more photo's of it than whats on the actual Rondo site.

You are getting that particular guitar? If so, send all the photos you want. Maybe a video clip of it in action.

Thanks for all the replies, but I need no convincing. I know these are the real deal, but I am just really interested in this exact guitar. I just hope the patterns are very similar to the model one on his page. Alot of variation could make for a not-so-hot looking guitar. Maybe a little picky, but all guitars have are their sounds/tones and aesthetics(looks).

edit: Oh, and your ****ing nuts for getting three at once. (in a good way) I hope they are what you hope them to be.
Last edited by low-fidelity at Jul 15, 2008,
Quote by JessicaGonzo
that things sound beastly, get it. Your basically getting a Gibson Lp Standard quality guitar for $400.

I would have to agree.

I played one of those LP Traditionals, and it was terrible compared to my guitar.
they're awesome guitars. I did get an Agile baritone before ordering the three others; one for something different, and two to try out the Agiles. Its an awesome guitar and close to an ESP Horizon, or the LTD versions anyways. So after getting that one I was pretty confidant in the quality, so thats why I just went ahead and got the other three I wanted.
These make guitars number 14, 15, & 16 and I love them.
I did send a question to Kurt at Rondo about the pattern and he said that he does not see any of the guitars when they get picked so he has nothing to do with what pattern you might get. He did re-iterate that it could be sent back if I didn't like it, but he might not have realized that I'm in Canada, and I don't think that outside the U.S. the return policy is so clear cut.
Anyways, the pattern doesn't look like the one on the site but it's pretty damn cool. I'll get a photo or two up when I can get a chance. I've got 4 kids and one needs a haircut, one is going to bed now, another is chilling watching Pink Panther and the other is crying the sanity out of me till he finally falls a sleep.
there's an Agile thread...

great guitars, cousin has one that i would jack off to.