So I just checked out his solo stuff. it's pretty good. More polished than most folk/folkrock stuff I've heard, but that's not necessarily bad.

thoughts?
I have a few songs downloaded. It's better than Bad Religion, but both still suck.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Greg Graffin should not be allowed to do anything but Bad Religion. Evar.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I have one of the CDs. My friend gave it to me because he had a job at a record store that was going out of business so they just gave him a gross of these promo CDs. It's pretty good. Definitely not as good as Bad Religion, though.
Him whipping his wang out on a webcam was more interesting than the ****ty music he makes. His wang precedes him.
Quote by RiotRiotUpstart
Him whipping his wang out on a webcam was more interesting than the ****ty music he makes. His wang precedes him.

Ha I remember hearing about that.
Anyways I forgot I owned that album, I'll have to dust it off and give it a listen.
I was wondering how long it would take for the webcam thing to come up. Not very long I see.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
I'm interested on this webcam malarky. Details?

Frick man the last time I saw it was like 2 years ago on someones blog, I'm not even sure it's still around.
yeah his solo stuff aint half bad at all...i like it, i like it alot...has anyone heard his sons band??? Voice sounds quite similar
www.street-dogs.com
www.randytheband.com
www.maroonhate.com
Quote by RiotRiotUpstart

lol so true so true.
Quote by greenday2003
yeah his solo stuff aint half bad at all...i like it, i like it alot...has anyone heard his sons band??? Voice sounds quite similar

What band is that? I'm definitely interested in hearing it.
Quote by Ska Wars
I have a few songs downloaded. It's better than Bad Religion, but both still suck.

aw...that's not fair...they are an alright band...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by hardrock1315
What band is that? I'm definitely interested in hearing it.

http://www.myspace.com/therolemodelspunk

There was actually a post on punknews about it, which seemed like kind of a silly thing to do, since other than the fact that his dad's Greg Graffin, it's still just another teenage punk band as far as I'm concerned.

Quote by mike2
aw...that's not fair...they are an alright band...

Well, they are consistent...as in, all their songs sound exactly the same.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
i said they were alright. i didn't mean they were good...

and all their songs do sound the same...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.