WE CAN DO IT!

I didn't spend long, but i checked and if this has been done I will commence with deleting this and kicking myself in the crotch.

But heres what we are going to do....

I will start with a Chapter and a name for the chapter. I will write a sentence to start with. Then you all should add just a short sentence each. Hopfully the outcome will be one of the most random, yet badass books ever written.

Rules:
1) When posting an addition, copy what we've already got and add your addition.
2) If it begins to get crazy and people are getting overlapped, just go with the last post.
3) Be creative, put your own mark on it.
4) It probably wont work, but hell it might be fun.
5) If it seems like a good point to do so, start a new chapter.
6) If you want to add a comment to your post. put it in stars like *this* so people can tell the differance between the story and your comments.

Okay heres out title:

Ulysses Grifton

*get it? Also the main charecter*

Chapter 1: Fight

Ulysses walked out of the back door into the dark, cold alley.

*GO*
*just in case....flameshield*
Quote by METALLICAFAN77
*dammit all. C'mon, this can still work! Perhaps a serious post?*

METALLICAFAN77 thought that this would be a great idea, with hundreds of posts and dozens of pages, but it backfired.
Quote by METALLICAFAN77
*dammit all. C'mon, this can still work! Perhaps a serious post?*

Lets not get greedy now.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
and then the warrior had to dlete his thread?

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Shutup already
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
aww lets start anew gents!

the athiests began to riot, and killed everyone, the end.

good story.
Lol I didn't know what to expect after I read the first post. But it made me lol lots!

But seriously!

Ulysses walked out of the back door into the dark, cold alley. A muscular man began to rape Ulysses viciously but quickly realised that it had no vagina, or penis, for that matter.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
And then Ulysses met Grant, and the two fused together in unholy Super Saiyan might and destroyed the Yankee scum >
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
Quote by SuperKoolKid
And then Ulysses met Grant, and the two fused together in unholy Super Saiyan might and destroyed the Yankee scum >

I actually saw this one coming. I started with Ulysses Grant, i was like "gah, that sounds familiar.....oh yeah!"