Airline 2P Deluxe.
It was reissued by Eastwood Guitars.
The thing I'm wondering is, has anyone actually tried one of these guitars? I mean when Jack plays it, it sounds good. I mean would it be something to buy?
the plastic one? i think he just makes it sound good. depends on the genre youre playing
Yup, I've had one for about a year now. It's a great guitar, but the bridge pickup is WAY too warm for White Stripes. If you want to order the Single Coil that Eastwood sells and slap that in there, it'll be much much closer to his sound. The wood is a bit weak around the knobs, so I highly recommend a hardshell case, because one solid bump, and you're gonna crack the body (it's chambered).

Otherwise, it's a great guitar. Fast, smooth, easy playing neck. The pickups are decent for most rock music and below, they're just not super trebly. Make sure to play one first! The knobs totally get in the way of most people's hands when they play it. The body is very light and comfortable against your chest, and the thing just looks awesome. Just bear in mind it's nothing like Jack's guitar. His is plastic and has single coils. This is chambered wood with humbuckers.

Any specific questions, fire away!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by theshroomman
i think he just makes it sound good.

debatable.
Quote by haz_uk
debatable.

+1 if my tone ever sounds anything like his, I think I'd jab out my ear drums with an ice pick.
Oh I see. Thanks for the info Sid.

But I don't think Guitar Center has one of those so I'd have to hunt down one to try one. xD
Quote by zhunt1130
+1 if my tone ever sounds anything like his, I think I'd jab out my ear drums with an ice pick.

I agree. His tone sucks, and the way that every facking solo ever by him has the freaking whammy set to 1 octave. Drives me absolutely nuts. He's sloppy too, and dresses like an idiot IMO
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
I agree. His tone sucks, and the way that every facking solo ever by him has the freaking whammy set to 1 octave. Drives me absolutely nuts. He's sloppy too, and dresses like an idiot IMO

I bought red pants because of him.....

anyway, its a good guitar. But nothing like Jack's.

Don't buy a red and white one tho.. so you dont look like a total Jack White wannabe
Follow me on twitter and junk @GodDammitZack
Quote by kool98769

That's pretty much just the White Stripes style. I mean, he has to stay on-par with Meg White's top-notch technical drumming.
Quote by Striped_Monkey5
I bought red pants because of him.....

anyway, its a good guitar. But nothing like Jack's.

Don't buy a red and white one tho.. so you dont look like a total Jack White wannabe

Says the man buying red pants...
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!