For some reason it wont stay level to the guitar, And Ive tightened the screws as much as possible, the string size is 9-50.

LOL, it just dawned on me, I never noticed that. Thanks, but is there a specific size you need, or is it one size fits all?
dude ive got 11s on mine and only 3 springs and my trems flush with the body. its only a step down but that shouldnt make that much of a difference would it?
"im not going to call somebody a dwarf unless they have direct possesion of a battle-axe."

"curiosity killed your mom!"
Man, im in standard tuning with 10's on my floyd, with 2 springs!

Somethings up there..

Edit - And its balanced perfectly!
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
You shouldn't need any more springs, 3's more than enough for 9's in standard tuning...looks like there might be else wrong to me.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I would take all the strings off, pull those two screws out a ways...and just basically start over...Those damned floyds can be a real pain sometimes...
Get some springs. Very cheap at your guitar store. That's what you need. Its not broken, just needs more tension.
get more strings/replace the ones you currently have . But you should take it to the guitar store and ask about it there
are you SURE you have the proper string size? that shouldn't happen at all with 9's, even if the bottoms are a bit heavier.

Perhaps your springs are starting to give? Im pretty stumped if the springs aren't faulty.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13