Yes pit, that's right, somebody is designing a bra to harness the energy of bouncing tits.
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/features/bionic-bra-victorias-circuit-862875.html
Best idea ever or best idea ever?

"It turns out that the physics of breast motion has been studied closely for the last two decades by a gamut of researchers"
Yes, I bet it has.
Last edited by blynd_snyper at Jul 15, 2008,
Quote by blynd_snyper
"It turns out that the physics of breast motion has been studied closely for the last two decades by a gamut of researchers"
Yes, I bet it has.

However hilarious, this is actually a very good idea. Boobies can save the earth!!!

Edit:
Quote by Article
The most motion is generated on the vertical axis. So the bigger the breast, the more momentum it generates

Bigger boobs are better for the planet!
kill all humans
Last edited by alaskan_ninja at Jul 15, 2008,
Couldn't be arsed reading the whole thing, but sounds entertaining.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
but...the whole idea of a bra is to control and reign in wild, bouncing breasts?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
but...the whole idea of a bra is to control and reign in wild, bouncing breasts?

I... I don't believe I understand.

explain
Quote by esther_mouse

Now, really, what kind of talk is that? We're talking about saving the planet here through the power of bouncing breasts and you're trying to be non-eco friendly, really, I bet you're the kind of person that drives a hummer! All they're trying to do is save the planet, and quite frankly I have nothing against that. . .and. .you know, it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that bouncing breasts are far more entertaining than stationary ones.
Last edited by blynd_snyper at Jul 15, 2008,
Lol, it would be an asian to think of that.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by blynd_snyper
Now, really, what kind of talk is that? We're talking about saving the planet here through the power of bouncing breasts and you're trying to be non-eco friendly, really, I bet you're the kind of person that drives a hummer! All they're trying to do is save the planet, and quite frankly I have nothing against that. . .and. .you know, it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that bouncing breasts are far more entertaining than stationary ones.

You should have put two bouncies next to each other.
/me sighs and shakes head

sadly i have no ipod, so an ipod-powering bra is not that useful to me.

now if they could make a bra with internet...
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
That's amazing!
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by esther_mouse

You shouldn't have said that in the pit, all the horny 13 year olds are gonna be thinking about the bra you used to post every time they read one.
So women are good for something other then making some kid upset so that'll he'll come in here and complain in the wrong thread claiming that "OMG t3h r3latonshipz thr3d iz teh full" he'll tell us about his day, we'll pretend to care, the pit's advice will backfire, he'll post another thread about how the pit sucks znd he wants to commit suicide, we'll pretend to care, and he'll dissapear forever leaving us to wonder if he's still alive....

Anyways cool bra.
Quote by hazzmatazz
Surely this will just encourage rape?

YAY!

That's quite interesting, I'd wear one...
Quote by esther_mouse

You'd get an awful crick in your neck trying to see the screen.
Quote by freedoms_stain
You'd get an awful crick in your neck trying to see the screen.

I lol'd
Quote by Rocking-Rob
But the guys name... Professor Zhong Lin Wangcaster

Oh, what were we talking about again?

Hahahahaha.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
Hell, boobs and saving the planet, two things I love. Well, only one of those really. Saving the world is a by-product.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.