Page 1 of 2
People don't like them because someone came up with the bright idea that they caused 9/11.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by burrit0
Has anything good ever come from over there?

Because America is full of greatness.

*awaits thread argument*
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Because America is full of greatness.

*awaits thread argument*
I don't like America.
its because they're different. and ANYONE thats different has to be evil.

:P
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Against the whole world are we?
No, just America and some other countries I won't mention.
Some people are just racist, ignorant morons.

Quote by burrit0

Ever heard of Arabic numerals? You know, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and the rest of them? Those guys? Invented by Arabs. The name gives a bit of a hint. Those things are pretty convenient, eh? Ever tried doing long division with Roman numerals? Quick, what's LXVI divided by VII?

I don't mean the first comment to apply to you btw.
kill all humans
Last edited by alaskan_ninja at Jul 15, 2008,
Quote by burrit0
No, just America and some other countries I won't mention.

So you'll hate a whole population of people on the basis of a few generalisations?
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
So you'll hate a whole population of people on the basis of a few generalisations?
Yes, you got me there cuddy. You guys figured me out.
Quote by jimithrash
some r okay
but some hurt people

like osama

he hurts people

I hope to God you're joking.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
People don't like them because someone came up with the bright idea that they caused 9/11.

hahahaha, well said.
i wonder if they hate us too?......... bring down the terrorists!!!!

honestly its because we are just stuuuupid.

and as opposed to this and my profile "proud to be american" thing, im extremely liberal and am not a redneck

edit: and because most of us REALLY cant really pronounce the names of food from the middle east
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by spiderjerusalem
i wonder if they hate us too?......... bring down the terrorists!!!!

honestly its because we are just stuuuupid.

and as opposed to this and my profile "proud to be american" thing, im extremely liberal and am not a redneck

Really, what's there to be proud of?

I'm not proud of being Canadian, because I don't choose which country I'm born in.
sup?
Quote by Alter-Bridge

I don't like them because a Middle easterner damaged my mum's car.

****ing bastards.

/rant about the person that did it.(not racist)

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by burrit0

Not much. Just the number system we use, a few famous empires that influenced the course of history, the origin of half a dozen major religions and a few smaller ones, a large portion of the world's oil reserves. You know, just a few small things.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Not much. Just the number system we use, a few famous empires that influenced the course of history, the origin of half a dozen major religions and a few smaller ones, a large portion of the world's oil reserves. You know, just a few small things.

OH, so sorry... The answer he was looking for was NOTHING. Numbers, oil, and religion. man that really sums up the Middle-East
Quote by dann_blood
wowowow

This is why I don't post much anymore.
Quote by KISSguitarist

****ing bastards.

hahahaha you ****ing idiot, I hope that was a joke. You said you don't like all middle easterners because one damaged your car, and then you try to water it down by completely contradicting yourself, well done man, you are officially a self absorbed dribbling hick.
Last edited by f*ck 0ff at Jul 15, 2008,
Quote by Alter-Bridge
I hope to God you're joking.

nah i wasnt really, what nash is osama anyways ?
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Some people are just racist, ignorant morons.

Ever heard of Arabic numerals? You know, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and the rest of them? Those guys? Invented by Arabs. The name gives a bit of a hint. Those things are pretty convenient, eh? Ever tried doing long division with Roman numerals? Quick, what's LXVI divided by VII?

I don't mean the first comment to apply to you btw.

I don't know what that first number means but if we only used roman numerals then it would be just as easy as what we use today cause it would be all we know..

Anyway, I don't hate any nationality, racism is asinine.
Quote by RunawayKaren
I don't know what that first number means but if we only used roman numerals then it would be just as easy as what we use today cause it would be all we know..

Anyway, I don't hate any nationality, racism is asinine.

I concur, I concur.
Just forget about how Mesopotamia was the home for the earliest civilization, Sumer. And other's, such as Elam, Akkad and Babylon. And how they are the source of our 60 minute 24 hour concept, aswell as 360 degrees. And how the babylonians introduced us to medicine. And did you know that Muslim doctors were removing Cataracts with a hollow needle thousand years before the west even tried it? All civilization is based on the middle east. If it weren't because of them, we woulden't have got this far by this time.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Last edited by Wigert at Jul 15, 2008,
Quote by KISSguitarist

****ing bastards.

A white guy damaged my mother's car, I hate all white people now and I am going to kill myself because I'm white.
The ignorance in this thread, captain, it's astounding!
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Quote by JackalUK
Lack of education and desire to understand other cultures

Because the western world is much more tolerant than middle-easterners
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I bet 99% of the people who posted there have never even been there. I've lived there for the last 10 years and it's a great place. And no, they don't hate all foreigners, neither do they hate all Americans.
Boo boo boo. Blah blah blah. Internet arguments. Hurr durr furrrrrrrr.

1. People are fearful of what they don't understand.
2. The massive amount of news that is war/terrorism related coming from the region and the general instability of the region itself.
Last edited by HorridxHopes at Jul 15, 2008,
Page 1 of 2