Whats the difference? Does it change the sound a great deal? are there benefits for different styles of music for different backed cabs?
My DeviantArt

Gear;

Vox AC50CPH
Framus FR 212 CB
Ibanez AF105
Ibanez RGT32FMSP
Line 6 DL4

If you have a camera or photography related question, i can help.

Quote by TooFast
I'd fuck the shit out of that dude.
It matters.
I believe with closed back cabs you get a great deal of low end whereas open cabs don't get much at all.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by b00m_
It matters.
I believe with closed back cabs you get a great deal of low end whereas open cabs don't get much at all.

thats odd considering my valveking has an open back and its extremely bass heavy, probs dude to the speakers though...

although what explains my situation????
Quote by scooby snacks
thats odd considering my valveking has an open back and its extremely bass heavy, probs dude to the speakers though...

although what explains my situation????

Not too sure, but i think it's different with 1x12's and 2x12's.

Don't quote me on that, i just think that the bass response and low end would be bigger with a closed back cab.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by b00m_

Don't quote me on that, i just think that the bass response and low end would be bigger with a closed back cab.

I've read that too, but I think the difference is not that big.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.