so, sunday im going to adopt a rescued chihuahua, ant pitmonkeys have experience with the shaky little guys?
My grandma had one, jumped at me every time it saw me. =/
Gamertag: KuroNeko117 - ADD ME ^_^

ILikeC OLOURS

Don't drink drive you'll spill your drink
Quote by Wondergaurd
im going to adopt a rescued chihuahua

hmm... since you're getting a rescued one, I'm going to give this my seal of approval, but only just.

And I have absolutely no advice for you, besides maybe try not to sit on it.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Yeah, She just arrived today, she was one scared mother****er, since the pound is a noisy place, they even got in a german shepard who bit a guy's ear off
Quote by Wondergaurd
Yeah, She just arrived today, she was one scared mother****er, since the pound is a noisy place, they even got in a german shepard who bit a guy's ear off

So why did you pick the chiuaua?
they're nasty and mean

one bit me in the face while I was lying on the floor watching a movie at a friend's house
i own two of them

greatest things ever. they're so cute and loving.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by instagata0
i own two of them

greatest things ever

Not when boobs exist in the world.

And all Chihuahua's do is yap. Personally I think that they're too stupid.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Someone I know bought one a few years ago and he lived in my house for a couple of months. He was the long haired sort. They need to be trained quite carefully, because they can get very possessive of their owners. They're not usually recommended for homes with young children or other animals, but if you have one from a puppy there's no reason why she shouldn't get used to it in time.

Because they're a toy breed, they can have some health problems that other dogs don't usually have, so make sure you're properly insured and that you have a plan in place if she needs the vet. Our chihuahua used to make a weird sound in his throat when he got stressed out or excited, like a clucking sound, but they just need to be calmed down and it goes away eventually. It's something to do with their trachea not being as strong, I think.

They don't have to be yappy and annoying either, if they're trained properly then they can be really docile and affectionate. Ours was treated too much like a lapdog if you ask me, and it took a lot of work for me to get him to stay put and stop being an attention-seeker! Basically don't treat your dog like a cute little child, and treat it like an animal.
Why don't you get a real dog?
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
*dadahdahdahdah CHIHUAHUA! dahdahdahdahdahdah CHIHUAHUA!*

...sorry, couldn't resist. i've had that fecking song going round in my head all morning...
Fun Animal Facts #23: The pit can skeletonise a cow in under three minutes
noooo , not those fake dog that look like rats

i hate these dog

get a real dog that is bigger then you
Quote by sam b
a what?!

*goes to google*

EDIT: Why is that classed as a dog

It's a rat that barks, not a dog.

But good on you for rescuing one rather than buying one More people need to do it.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
hmm... since you're getting a rescued one, I'm going to give this my seal of approval, but only just.

And I have absolutely no advice for you, besides maybe try not to sit on it.

Quote by Wondergaurd
so, sunday im going to adopt a rescued chihuahua, ant pitmonkeys have experience with the shaky little guys?

Little bastards. You gotta be cruel to be kind.
Quote by holyvr
noooo , not those fake dog that look like rats

i hate these dog

get a real dog that is bigger then you

I'm with this guy. I hate little dogs.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate