Does anybody else remember those chocolate things?

They were a little chocolate monster thing. Inside was a little capsule which contained a toy native Australian animal which you had to put together and a bit of information about that animal? It was all about environmentalism and stuff. I remember there was Boof, Crag, Nap and a few others. I have a few Yowie books too.

Australian 90's/early 00's kids FTW
YES! When I get back to my mums place, I'll take a photo of all the little animals I got out of them. I think I nearly had every single one, doubles of heaps. I'll bump this thread when I get a photo.
Lol, they were awesome, although i preferred Kinder Surprises tbh.
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Yea. I don't think I ever ate one though.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by BFun

The toys in those were fail. I didn't like them at all.
Kinder was better (the reason i say "was" is cos the toys suck now, they have like two pieces to them, thats no fun)
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I remember them, they were awesome!

I think I still have a whole box of the little toys under my bed somewhere...
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Man, I used to have around 50. I got a few from friends, buy, well... It doesn't say much about my physical health now does it?

EDIT: Ooh! I just remembered: If you collected the paper things in the capsule they have a play money thing that you could send away for plushies and sh*t.
God they were awesome.
Last edited by 3lusiv3 at Jul 15, 2008,
yeah they were definetly a straight rip from kinder surprises
Quote by Deliriumbassist
that's not a drink, that's just coke with random crap floating in it
Quote by jhardcore
Does anybody else remember those chocolate things?

They were a little chocolate monster thing. Inside was a little capsule which contained a toy native Australian animal which you had to put together and a bit of information about that animal? It was all about environmentalism and stuff. I remember there was Boof, Crag, Nap and a few others. I have a few Yowie books too.

Australian 90's/early 00's kids FTW

Hell yes, I remember those things, used to love them as a kid. It's hilarious how I thought I would be the biggest Yowie fan as a kid, and you recall much more than I do. I remember the bad guys used to always used to be environmental threats like bulldozers and stuff.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by BFun

Kinder was ****!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
I had about a million discount vouchers for Taronga Zoo and the Sydney Aquarium. I've still got the toys around here somewhere...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I think there's still the green one in production. I swear i've seen it at work (Coles) a few times.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by BFun

yep kinder suprises ftw those things tasted soooo good