firstly, i'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this
secondly I have a v-ampire 210 (before i get torn to shreds, i wanted a modelling amp and it was the only amp in my price range that i actually got the sounds i wanted from).

anyways, i know the v-ampire can be used as a head with other cabs and i've been looking into orange amps (i love the sound of them, plus the bassist of my band recently got an orange bass amp and i think it would be cool to have a line of orange amps on stage lol) and was wondering how to work out if the v-ampire is compatible with, say, the orange PPC112?

ps. I've only ever used combos and not had to deal with heads n cabs, so n00b speak would be preferable
You'd be fine using an Orange cab.... but remind me why you still want this P.O.S? It's a Behringer, so I wouldn't be surprised if it craps out on you soon anyway.
My Marshall MG is ****tier than that amp. It's got crapped out, and the Behringer is still working. wtf.
thanks hrdcorelaxplaya.
well i want to keep the v-ampire because like i said, it's the only modelling amp i found in my price range that actually does what i want and sounds how i like plus i have a load of behringer equipment (mainly studio stuff) and never had any of it break on me so despite what people say about them falling apart and stuff, i still find them pretty good value for money

edit:

Quote by XSider
My Marshall MG is ****tier than that amp. It's got crapped out, and the Behringer is still working. wtf.

funnily enough, the reason i got the v-ampire was because my Marshall MG broke lol
Oh well. I thought Marshall MGs are good, but I see that they're the bottom.
Quote by pix3lboy
thanks hrdcorelaxplaya.
well i want to keep the v-ampire because like i said, it's the only modelling amp i found in my price range that actually does what i want and sounds how i like plus i have a load of behringer equipment (mainly studio stuff) and never had any of it break on me so despite what people say about them falling apart and stuff, i still find them pretty good value for money

edit:

funnily enough, the reason i got the v-ampire was because my Marshall MG broke lol

Huh. Well, I'd get a new amp ASAP if it was me... I heard a band play a gig with a V-amp halfstack once and died a little bit on the inside.

Oh, and don't expect a volume increase from adding the cab... seems like that's what you're going for. It'll make your tone quite a bit fuller- sounding, but you won't get louder without more wattage.
If you want a good modelling amp, save for a used Line 6 Flextone, it's miles better than the V-ampire
If you still want to use it and get an increase in volume, you'll need a power amp. I recommend a Crate Powerblock, it's £50 and it'll boost you 150 watts
It'll probably still sound like crap though
ohai little sig.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Huh. Well, I'd get a new amp ASAP if it was me

well i appreciate that you don't like v-ampires but like i said before, i've managed to get loads of the sounds i want from it.

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Oh, and don't expect a volume increase from adding the cab... seems like that's what you're going for. It'll make your tone quite a bit fuller- sounding, but you won't get louder without more wattage

i actually wasn't doing it for more volume, i was doing it to improve overall tone without losing the moddeling of the v-ampire