AC/DC's New Album how do I get it, I live in Australia and as most of you probably know its only being released at Wal-mart - problem is we dont have Wal-Mart is Wal-Mart affiliated with another company say K-Mart and so I can get it there or do I have to buy it of ebay or something.

Thanks Help would be appreciated.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
*reported*

Classic Rock forum.

Did you even read the thread?

I think they're only releasing in just releasing it in Wal-Mart in the US.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Is it even out yet?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
its gonna be available in cd stores in aus dude. its ****ing AC/DC really think they'd forget us.
yerp im sure ill add something amazing here some day.
Quote by mcb_69
its gonna be available in cd stores in aus dude. its ****ing AC/DC really think they'd forget us.

If they signed a deal through walmart to sell it exclusively through them that's the only store that will stock it.

TS, you could probably order it online from walmarts website. Other than that you probably don't have many other options other than look for a used copy in some local record/CD shop.
eBay. It would only cost a couple of dollars to send it over from the US. Or you could get someone on UG to get you it and send it over.
trust me itll be in a store here dude.

but if all else fails, wait two or three days, then check limewire. lol
Quote by RU Experienced?
If they signed a deal through walmart to sell it exclusively through them that's the only store that will stock it.

TS, you could probably order it online from walmarts website. Other than that you probably don't have many other options other than look for a used copy in some local record/CD shop.

My guess is that the Walmart thing only applies to the US.