Page 1 of 2
about 2 or 3 weeks ago i found out my girlfriend is pregnant... at first i freaked out and wanted her to get a shmasmortion... but then i thought about it and now i'm actually excited. anybody here have kids or have one on the way?
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
.... ouch, erm grats, shame about that whole life thing you're going to miss out on now.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by saphrax
If you're both happy, then congratulations!

I have a niece and some young sisters. They are enough to put me off having my own for a while!

we are both happy and excited, so thank you!
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

if its what you want, then i can only say congratulations, and good luck.

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Congrats

Shredit: You're only 18, are you sure about this?
Last edited by Shred Head at Jul 15, 2008,
What is your age?
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
July is the month for UG babies it seems. You should club together with the other guys and make a Robert Winston-style documentary charting their progress.
Quote by tommyt
.... ouch, erm grats, shame about that whole life thing you're going to miss out on now.

you're a douche? whats life? going out, gettin laid and drunk all the time? or having a family and a home? i know which one id pick any day. I mean how old are you, 8?
Quote by IndianRockStar
I have to ask.

Are you sure its yours?
yes.
Quote by SchecterFreak

Since you're 17 years old, how old is your girlfriend?
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
congratulations
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
According to your profile, you are a month older than me. All I can say is you must have the mentality of a god because I would be freaking if my girlfriend was pregnant right now.

But congratulations. Best of luck to you.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
I have 9 month old twins. A boy and a girl. I was totally freaking out BIGTIME at first, but now that they are here I could never imagine my life without them. They are so ridiculously cute and funny. I spend most of my time acting stupid to make them laugh.

Just be sure that you are BOTH 100% ok with this and that you can support the baby financially as well as by giving it all the love and attention that it needs. Be aware that you will NOT sleep for the first 3-4 months and you will feel that you made a huge mistake.
Grats dude, I want kids, not any time soon though, I have too much to do (hang out and complain that there's nothing to do)
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
i've been reading slam by nick horby the last couple days. it's about a kid who knocks up his girl friend. it's actually pretty funny...
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
Quote by conceptne
you're a douche? whats life? going out, gettin laid and drunk all the time? or having a family and a home? i know which one id pick any day. I mean how old are you, 8?

im 21 thanks for asking

a life would be having any chance of getting a career you enjoy, your own house, your own transport ... any disposable income so that you can provide for a family ... douche.

at 18 with a kid what chance do they have? .. you think theyre both going to be able to go to uni? nope ... kids cost a bomb, it's working a crappy job ... maybe 2 for this guy.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
she's 19 years old... here is a pic of her
Quote by SchecterFreak

Quote by conceptne

+1.

Edit: Congrats btw
Last edited by Randomer at Jul 15, 2008,
Quote by conceptne

No, life is all the experiences you have before you have kids. Once you have kids, it becomes very hard (more or less impossible) to do a lot of things one often dreams of doing with their lives. I agree with the man, say goodbye to the life you imagined.

however, I commend you for being a good man and sticking with the decision. There needs to be more responsible people like you. Congratulations, and best of luck! Don't, and I repeat DON'T, bail out if things get too hard.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by tommyt
im 21 thanks for asking

a life would be having any chance of getting a career you enjoy, your own house, your own transport ... any disposable income so that you can provide for a family ... douche.

at 18 with a kid what chance do they have? .. you think theyre both going to be able to go to uni? nope ... kids cost a bomb, it's working a crappy job ... maybe 2 for this guy.

Exactly my sentiments. I'd love to have kids. The idea of being a father is something that really appeals to me. But I couldn't imagine bringing a child into the world when I haven't created a stable environment for them. Having a kid shakes up your foundations. I think it's silly to have one when you haven't even built those foundations up.
Quote by 666_Pounder
Oh and do your parents know?
yes.
Quote by SchecterFreak

i think im holding off til 30+, but many couples have thrived in this situation. many others have failed though...just be responsible and think of the kids future, and youll be able to feel good as a daddy in the long run.
Your Signature:
Quote by IndianRockStar
I have to ask.

Are you sure its yours?

i ask the same.. think about it.. if it's not you, she will have a baby with another man, and you would be very upset, and then you'll find out, that you were excited for nothing, and it's gonna be a hell..
Gibson LP Studio
Epiphone SG Vibrato
Santana Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Fender Mini Twin
Jim Donlup Cry Baby

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You're not even 18 yet?

Having the kid could stop you from doing a lot of things with your life.

You think there's anything left after this?
I don't think it would be smart in attempting to support the baby yourselves, especially with your young adult life still yet to live.

but best wishes to both of you.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I personally don't want kids. You can't deny that by having children at such a young age you miss out on a lot of stuff.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Exactly my sentiments. I'd love to have kids. The idea of being a father is something that really appeals to me. But I couldn't imagine bringing a child into the world when I haven't created a stable environment for them. Having a kid shakes up your foundations. I think it's silly to have one when you haven't even built those foundations up.

exactly, I'd love to have a family one day, but frankly i can't see me being anywhere near stable enough to care for a child for a long time. It has nothing to do with a level of maturity, just really my career path is inconsistant and doesn't entitle me that kindof life ... however it's also what i'm happy doing ... maybe thats a selfish thing to say but hell, i'd rather enjoy what i do and maybe one day have kids than do something i hate just so i can.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
erm, well, i hope you enjoy the endless amounts of misery it causes you.

personally, i hate children, im against having them. the only way ur getting a child outta me is through an accident
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Page 1 of 2