Is there some girly cream or something that could get rid of them? I sleep at least 8 hours every night so it shouldn't be that. I'm not really sure if "saggy" is the right term, so here's what I'm talking about. I took this pic like 3 years ago when my eyes were really red.

I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Is there some girly cream or something that could get rid of them? I sleep at least 8 hours every night so it shouldn't be that. I'm not really sure if "saggy" is the right term, so here's what I'm talking about. I took this pic like 3 years ago when my eyes were really red.

Were your eyes always like that? Or is it a recent development?
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
^ They've been like that for at least 5 years now. And I don't smoke ganja that often. Last time was 2 years ago or something
Dancing in the moonlight

Martin D-28
dude, beleive it or not, preperation H takes out the darkness and sagging from your eyelids, try it.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Are your eyes more puffy or are there just like, wrinkles, or huge dark circles?
♥xx♥

Does that cucumber thing work?

Dancing in the moonlight

Martin D-28
rub horse semen over your face once every night,

oh and those symptoms look like AIDS you is gonna die!
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Quote by mrbungle50221
rub horse semen over your face once every night,

oh and those symptoms look like AIDS you is gonna die!

omg rly?
Dancing in the moonlight

Martin D-28
I have a horrible line under each eye. I think I'm stuck with this for life though.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
My eyes do the same thing only worse. I went to sleep in full sunlight at 9 in the morning and didn't wake up until 3 in the afternoon. No sunscreen either. Bad idea. Lately, I've been using cocoa butter around my eyes. It seems to be helping.
"Music is all about wanting to be better at it."

~Geddy Lee

Quote by titsmcgee852
Hahaha. Probably the best post i've seen from an 08'er.

He was talking about me.
Quote by Chips-

Use a spoon to gouge your eyes out
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu

but then I wouldn't be able to talk to you guys
Dancing in the moonlight

Martin D-28
You've obviously tried eyedrops for the redness, right? It helps in a lot of cases, especially if your eyes are dry.
Quote by crust_punk
You've obviously tried eyedrops for the redness, right? It helps in a lot of cases, especially if your eyes are dry.

Yeah, my eyes were just red 'cause I was staring at my computer screen for too long. It went away in a few days.
Dancing in the moonlight

Martin D-28
Whoa, you must've been looking at the computer for a while. I hardly ever sleep but my eyes seem fine, but I do eyexercises.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
I've heard that staplers work magic for droopy eyes.

I use the heavy duty ones, the stay in place longer.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu

ah, beaten to it!
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

Get that Nivea for Men shizz. It's a girly cream except that it says "for men" on the bottle so you don't feel gay.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by Chips-
Yeah, my eyes were just red 'cause I was staring at my computer screen for too long. It went away in a few days.

Consider yourself lucky.

I'm permanently jaundiced from a liver condition I have.

And it gets twice as bad if I don't eat, or I get stressed.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Hope this isn't an excuse for another 'post a pic of your eye' thread. I'd just like to say that you're all ****ed when eye recognition comes into effect.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Consider yourself lucky.

I'm permanently jaundiced from a liver condition I have.

And it gets twice as bad if I don't eat, or I get stressed.

That's balls.

I take it it's serious if your liver starts failing when you dont eat (at least i think that's what jaundice is caused by, renal failure, right)?
Quote by In The Zone
Hope this isn't an excuse for another 'post a pic of your eye' thread. I'd just like to say that you're all ****ed when eye recognition comes into effect.

It's not, and eye recognition (retinal scan at least) is done with infrared light and my pic is too blurry for an iris scan so why should we worry?
Dancing in the moonlight

Martin D-28
Quote by Chips-
It's not, and eye recognition (retinal scan at least) is done with infrared light and my pic is too blurry for an iris scan so why should we worry?

Obviously I didn't mean retinal, it was more of sarcastic humour on my part than anything else.

But I had no idea retinal scanning was done with IR, although it does make a lot of sense now; since it would probably be mapping patterns in blood vessels. Thanks for making me think.

*goes off to read wikipedia's entry for retinal scanning*
... with a sharpened spoon?
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
This is really easy to do...

you get a normal cloth and urinate on it, then just gently damp your eyes with it.
Works everytime.
Thank God I'm not a Stereotype.

Quote by ANTHRAX†
When in doubt, whip it out.

Quote by Guitar_picker36
...im a girl i dont know how to upload pictures and stuff.