Heh. So apparently I'm sick or something. I feel like I'm going to puke (yes, i'm 7) all the time, and any time i'm in an up-right poisition (kneeling, standing, etc) my blood pressure drops almost instantly and i pass out for a few seconds. So I've been in bed all day. My mom, who is a nurse, talked to some people that work in the same hosiptal that she does. They recommended that I be taken to the ER just to be safe. So that's where I'm going in a half hour. I've never been there before, so I'm expecting that it'll be an interesting experience. Anyone have their own interesting stories from there?
Quote by fob12
You're 7?

I was referring to my use of the word "puke", as I couldn't think of anything else that wasn't too old or too young for the pit. :P:

Once I went to the hospital with a real bad head ache. Then I had to wait for hours. It was boring.

Lame.

edit: ER is the emergency room.
He's not actually 7.........
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
wow, you sure are competent for a 7 year old
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Quote by Spamwise
Heh. So apparently I'm sick or something. I feel like I'm going to puke (yes, i'm 7) all the time, and any time i'm in an up-right poisition (kneeling, standing, etc) my blood pressure drops almost instantly and i pass out for a few seconds. So I've been in bed all day. My mom, who is a nurse, talked to some people that work in the same hosiptal that she does. They recommended that I be taken to the ER just to be safe. So that's where I'm going in a half hour. I've never been there before, so I'm expecting that it'll be an interesting experience. Anyone have their own interesting stories from there?

What are you doing on the internet, little boy? Are you lost? Here, get in my van, I'll take you home.
<Han> I love Hitler
Emergency Room is just for any kind of emergency that cannot wait. When I was younger, I made a few trips there for various things like broken fingers, cuts that needed stitches, and baseballs to the noggin.

Didn't need surgery, but I did need medical attention.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
dudes stop about his age, he's way older than 7^^

and you'll be fine

they will give you some pills at the hospital

the worst they can do is do some scans
Drum drum drum away!
The ER is like a fast car. When you feel good you wanna have fun and do some stupid crap. But when you feel bad all you want to do is get to your destination. And your destination is like going to the library. Sure theres the hot lady touching your moby dick but your cant make any noise. All in all .......it sucks.(i didnt think anyone got my point) Thank you.
Quote by beverboy
dudes stop about his age, he's way older than 7^^

and you'll be fine

they will give you some pills at the hospital

the worst they can do is do some scans

Oh, i'm not worried at all. Both of my parents have careers in the medical field (as i said my mom is a nurse and my dad is the managar of the radiology dept at a different hopsital), so i've been around hospitals my whole life.

PS I never realized how literal so much of the pit was.
Quote by Jaymz_515
They broke both my legs and stole all my blood.

That's funny because they stole my legs and broke my blood.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
i think that ER is like my second home^^

i need to go there every 2 or 3 months
Drum drum drum away!