which would be a better choice for say $525

a peavey 5150 combo or bugera 6262 combo?

ive looked up some bugeras after seeing many people talk about them on here and i was pretty impressed by the good reviews & low price (even for the heads!)

i could also probably get a bugera head & some type of cab for less than $700 so....

which would be better?

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
i would go with the 5150 combo cause the cheap price of the bugera makes me think that there maybe reliability issues down the road.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
Blackheart little giant head
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
You can get a 5150 combo for that?
Get it!
That's super cheap!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by jcp42877
which would be a better choice for say $525

a peavey 5150 combo or bugera 6262 combo?

ive looked up some bugeras after seeing many people talk about them on here and i was pretty impressed by the good reviews & low price (even for the heads!)

i could also probably get a bugera head & some type of cab for less than $700 so....

which would be better?

dude if you can a 5150 combo for that price get it man. im a fan of the 5150 line and the Bugeras. i have a 5150 II half stack and a Bugera 6262. love them both man, but if you can get the 5150 combo that cheap get it. you can always run a 2x12 with it to have a mini stack. the Bugera 6262 does have better cleans and the OD is a bit smoother. but the 5150 has that RAW sound to it that i love.
'92 Mesa Dual Rectifier Blackface
Peavey 5150 II half stack
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

Member of the Bugera Users Militia
Quote by AndyRevenge
the Bugera 6262 does have better cleans and the OD is a bit smoother. but the 5150 has that RAW sound to it that i love.

That. Also, the Bugera is less reliable - although it probably won't be such a huge problem as long as you have a warranty.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.