Page 1 of 2
How about Dolly Parton's version of Stairway to Heaven? Or William Shatner's version of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds?

It might not be bad.. just because they're completly different styles doesn't mean the cover will suck. Those are my favourite kind of covers (when done well). Search Alanis Morissette's cover of Geurilla Radio on Youtube. It's awesome.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by uk.mace
you should see his version of metallica's sad but true. ouch it's bad

yes that version is sad but true.
Avril Lavinge's cover of Fuel by Metallica.
Avril Lavinge's cover of Chop Suey
Avril Lavinge's cover of the Scientist.
Avril Lavinge cover of every single god damn song that's not hers.
why would snoop dog do this, i guess jhonny rebel was right (only hardcore racists will get that joke)
atreyu covering you give love a bad name.

Fightstar covering breaking the law.

Bring me the horizon covering eyeless.

Lostprophets covering davidian.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by Muffin Murderer
why would snoop dog do this, i guess jhonny rebel was right (only hardcore racists will get that joke)

So you're a hardcore racist?
Quote by Karvid
So you're a hardcore racist?

he's more hardcore racist than you'll ever be!
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by estranged_2003
I herd snoop dog is doing a cover of "walk the line" by Johnny Cash.
Look for his 'cover' of Riders On The Storm.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew

Actually, I like that version. Its certainly not a cover, more like playing a verse of the original, and then a bit of his own stuff, and repeating.

If thats what he does with Walk the Line, it should be good.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by Just Andrew

i like that version dude. it was need for speed underground 2 right?

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by an epic mistake

hell yeah man, awesome song to race to
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by Doodleface
How about Dolly Parton's version of Stairway to Heaven? Or William Shatner's version of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds?

THE WORST COVER EVER!!
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by ltd v100
how about cakes veriosn of war pigs
the ruined the song
Why do people complain about metal covers? The only ones that don't get complaints are the ones that are covered in a metal style, as if metal is a holy genre that can't have its songs performed in inferior styles. Cake's War Pigs cover isn't great, but its in their own style and some fans of Cake might really like it. If you hate the cover so much, then just listen to the original.
Quote by Sylvanus
Killswitch engage's cover of holy diver.

IMO that cover was amazing.
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
Quote by welcom2duhjungl
Avril Lavinge's cover of Chop Suey

+48596948294050
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by Muffin Murderer

I'm not a hardcore racist but I know who Johnny Rebel is, and tbh his ignorance is hilarious
Quote by an epic mistake
Different strokes for....etc...

I hate it, but, I just don't like the idea of having Jim and Snoop Dog in the same song...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
You talking about "My Medicine?"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ks3w859ujbU

It's not bad. Everlast playing guitar and singing back-up are pluses.

EDIT: Plus Willie Nelson's in it

To be honest it's nice to see rappers broaden their horizon and show that they can be more open minded than your average pitmonkey.
I was about to say Green day's "Workin' class hero", cuz i don't like Beatles as well, so i don't know if the original version is better or worst (excuse me, beatles) but you've got a bunch of really bad covers. Before I saw this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAMyQdBWhUw - i've been really thinkin that i can't sing well. But now i know that i'm a ****in vocal genius.
So this video get's my vote -
[img]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8158/godisbusyjr7.jpg[/img]

Gotta soul to sell? Contact me.
Quote by master
You talking about "My Medicine?"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ks3w859ujbU

It's not bad. Everlast playing guitar and singing back-up are pluses.

EDIT: Plus Willie Nelson's in it

To be honest it's nice to see rappers broaden their horizon and show that they can be more open minded than your average pitmonkey.

I liked that. Never heard the original to be honest so I can't compare, but I sure as hell can say this isn't the worst cover ever.
Quote by frankv
I liked that. Never heard the original to be honest so I can't compare, but I sure as hell can say this isn't the worst cover ever.

It's not a cover, just a dedication to Johnny Cash. And the lyrics seem to be based off parts of American Pie, which is partly based off Jumping Jack Flash.

See that's what I love about music. Everything is connected. And everything, whether it's Snoop Dog, Britney Spears, Johnny Cash, or the White Stripes, can be traced back to a common ancestor, Robert Johnson. Music is like this ever-growing and ever-evolving creature that brings us joy and unites the most diverse groups of people. It's a beautiful thing, guys.
Every cover on those frickin commercials that kill every classic song until theres nothing left FOR HUMANITY TO LIVE BY AND EVERY OUNCE OF LIF IS TAKEN AWAY!!!!

and then they tell you about the honda
Why is it whenever a rap artist samples a song everyone says they ripped it off? It's a sample you fools. Actually the way some of the hip hop production teams and DJ's mix and combine samples is pretty brilliant.

I guess it's just rock elitists who judge all rap by hearing The Game on the radio. The fools.
trick daddy - lets go( crazy train pretty much))
amazing rendition haha i personlly cant get enough of that song

im not being sarcastic by the way, i think lil john/ who everproduced it actually did a decent job on using crazy train)
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
As much as I dislike the scene punk genre stuff. I was listening to Punk goes Crunk and this band did a sick screamo cover of Still Fly by Big Tymers
I'd have to say worst cover ever is Children Of Bodom - One (Metallica)
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by WhisperinGuitar
I was about to say Green day's "Workin' class hero", cuz i don't like Beatles as well, so i don't know if the original version is better or worst (excuse me, beatles) but you've got a bunch of really bad covers. Before I saw this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAMyQdBWhUw - i've been really thinkin that i can't sing well. But now i know that i'm a ****in vocal genius.
So this video get's my vote -

Lennon's Working Class Hero was a great song, but I was actually really surprised to find that Green Day's more than did it justice.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Page 1 of 2