Nintendo just announced Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown for DS at E3. It's going to run on a completely new engine, but still keep the gameplay of the past games, including 100% free roaming.

Thoughts?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
sounds cool. ill have to check it out
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Game thread.

<_<
>_>

Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by nightraven
best moment in my life until they redo the johto pokémon on DS. yay for downloading games to a DS!

If that is the best moment, then you seriously need to reconsider the way you live your life.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by 05t16
I'll have to check it out. Link?

It's just been announced, 4 minutes ago at the press conference at E3. I'm sure it'll be on the blogosphere soon.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
I'm happier about Chrono Trigger coming out for DS. Best RPG game made, ever.

NOWAI! I wants.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
When I think nintendo, i think happy little pokemon or a small italian man saving a princess.

Never in my life have i thought nintendo would stand for asian hookers and carjacking.

But for the rest of time, i stand corrected.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by rabidguitarist
If that is the best moment, then you seriously need to reconsider the way you live your life.

No he doesn't.
Nintendo + GTA = Not normal. Nintendo is usually family orriented. It will probly be the first M rated game o the DS.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Quote by Dark_Raven10
Nintendo + GTA = Not normal. Nintendo is usually family orriented. It will probly be the first M rated game o the DS.

Actually they released a port of some Resident Evil game which was rated M years ago.

About Chrono Trigger DS, is it a port or a brand new installment in the series?
Quote by Dark_Raven10

Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by tommyt
hmmm, so i bought that ds for a reason after all ....

I sold it.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by PlayMadness

Hmm.. I stand corrected. I still say its odd.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Quote by Green_Jelly
I sold it.

Why would you ever?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by CrazyPigeon
*Awaits GTA on the Wii*

I just realized how much fun that would be. If they innovated the controls right I mean.