how can that be a perfect cover, that was like 20 seconds
it's decent playing I will admit
Nice video but I woundnt say that this is a perfect cover. Try covering the whole song next time. I love your tone btw and thanks for the lesson. Good playing.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=907572
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Stop being so damned cocky. Sure, it's played fine, but it's definitely not perfect, and it's only, what, 8 bars of music anyway.

Also, you don't EVER anchor any part of your hand/wrist on the guitar aside from palm muting, and placing your pinky on the pickup is pretty much the worst thing you can do.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
Hey, if you're going to say something's perfect, you'd better pray that every single tendon in your arm is at the exact optimum angle, else you'll get flamed by someone.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
Quote by TeenBite
Stop being so damned cocky. Sure, it's played fine, but it's definitely not perfect, and it's only, what, 8 bars of music anyway.

Also, you don't EVER anchor any part of your hand/wrist on the guitar aside from palm muting, and placing your pinky on the pickup is pretty much the worst thing you can do.

I don't do the pinky thing, but I do rest my hands/fingers on the low strings while soloing and such...
It's a cold world, so homie bundle up. We ain't on this grind for nothing, now get your hustle up.
You're using weird fingers to fingerpick. You should be using all of your fingers (besides pinky) and not just your thumb and pointer.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...